Unigen Corporation, a Leading Integrated Solutions Provider and Manufacturer of Enterprise Class Flash Storage SSDs and DRAM Modules, today announced the availability of its latest lineup of DDR4 memory modules for embedded, networking, and enterprise applications.
Using the latest 4-/8-gigabit (Gb) DDR4 devices, Unigen's DDR4 Registered Dual In-line Modules (RDIMM) and Load-reduced RDIMM (LRDIMM) are fully operable at DDR4-2133 1.2V in densities up to 32GB. Likewise, Small Out-line DIMM, Mini-DIMM, and unbuffered DIMM are fully operable at DDR4-2400 1.2V in densities up to 16GB. All Unigen DDR4 modules are 100% stress tested using Unigen's proprietary DRAM test software and platform to ensure full compliance of Unigen's interoperability, reliability and quality specifications.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse