Corsair®, a leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the availability of a comprehensive product line-up supporting the upcoming 6th Gen Intel® Core desktop processors and motherboards based on the Intel® Z170 chipsets. All of Corsair's current liquid CPU coolers and PC power supplies will be compatible with the new Intel desktop platform, along with a full line of validated DDR4 and DDR3L memory kits.
Corsair DDR4/DDR3L Memory
Corsair has long been a leader in high-performance PC memory, playing a decisive part in dozens of current overclocking world records. Now the company brings this expertise and experience to support Intel's upcoming new enthusiast desktop platform, delivering higher clock frequencies, increased memory bandwidth and lower power usage with Dominator® Platinum and Vengeance® LPX DDR4, and Vengeance LP and Vengeance Pro DDR3L memory lines. All memory kits are extensively validated with leading motherboard manufacturers to ensure maximum compatibility and easy configuration and overclocking with XMP 2.0 profiles. All of the Corsair memory kits are supplied with a limited lifetime warranty.
Corsair Hydro Series Liquid CPU coolers
All of Corsair's award-winning Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers support the new and improved the 6th Gen Intel Core processors, as well as AMD and previous generation Intel CPUs, with no additional modifications, brackets, shims or adapters. From the affordable and reliable Hydro Series H55, to the dual-fan powered cooling of the H110i GTX, all Corsair Hydro Series liquid coolers are ready to deliver superior cooling, enabling higher overclocking speeds and quieter operation.
Corsair PC Power Supplies
As the most awarded and recommended PC power supply brand in the world1, Corsair is proud to announce that all of the company's current range of power supplies will be compatible with 6th Gen Intel Core processors and Intel Z170 chipset based motherboards. With a wide range of efficiencies and features available, customers can select any PSU from the Corsair range, from the no-compromise 80 Plus Titanium AX1500i, to the affordable 80 Plus Bronze CX550 with the knowledge that their PSU is extensively tested for compatibility and ready to fuel the next generation of enthusiast PCs with stable, efficient power.
For more information about compatibility with for current and next generation processors, please visit http://www.corsair.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4