Corsair®, a leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the availability of a comprehensive product line-up supporting the upcoming 6th Gen Intel® Core desktop processors and motherboards based on the Intel® Z170 chipsets. All of Corsair's current liquid CPU coolers and PC power supplies will be compatible with the new Intel desktop platform, along with a full line of validated DDR4 and DDR3L memory kits.
Corsair DDR4/DDR3L Memory
Corsair has long been a leader in high-performance PC memory, playing a decisive part in dozens of current overclocking world records. Now the company brings this expertise and experience to support Intel's upcoming new enthusiast desktop platform, delivering higher clock frequencies, increased memory bandwidth and lower power usage with Dominator® Platinum and Vengeance® LPX DDR4, and Vengeance LP and Vengeance Pro DDR3L memory lines. All memory kits are extensively validated with leading motherboard manufacturers to ensure maximum compatibility and easy configuration and overclocking with XMP 2.0 profiles. All of the Corsair memory kits are supplied with a limited lifetime warranty.
Corsair Hydro Series Liquid CPU coolers
All of Corsair's award-winning Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers support the new and improved the 6th Gen Intel Core processors, as well as AMD and previous generation Intel CPUs, with no additional modifications, brackets, shims or adapters. From the affordable and reliable Hydro Series H55, to the dual-fan powered cooling of the H110i GTX, all Corsair Hydro Series liquid coolers are ready to deliver superior cooling, enabling higher overclocking speeds and quieter operation.
Corsair PC Power Supplies
As the most awarded and recommended PC power supply brand in the world1, Corsair is proud to announce that all of the company's current range of power supplies will be compatible with 6th Gen Intel Core processors and Intel Z170 chipset based motherboards. With a wide range of efficiencies and features available, customers can select any PSU from the Corsair range, from the no-compromise 80 Plus Titanium AX1500i, to the affordable 80 Plus Bronze CX550 with the knowledge that their PSU is extensively tested for compatibility and ready to fuel the next generation of enthusiast PCs with stable, efficient power.
For more information about compatibility with for current and next generation processors, please visit http://www.corsair.com.
Latest News Posts
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017