Gamescom 2015, the World's largest event for interactive entertainment, will be located in Cologne, Germany from August 5th to August 9th. Organized by Bundesverband Interaktive Unterhaltungssoftware (Federal Association of Interactive Entertainment Software) will have over 800 exhibitors from more than 45 countries that will present their new and upcoming products to an attendance of around 335,000 visitors. Gamescom will have a total of 11 halls which includes an Entertainment Area, Fanshop Arena, Family and Friends Area, Event Level, Business Area, and Outdoor Area.
Caseking, a leading European distributor of exclusive top brands and a renowned online-retailer, will be an exhibitor at Gamescom. Located in Hall 8.1, Booth A051, Caseking, the exclusive European Partner of Vertagear, will have the Racing Series S-Line Gaming Chairs showcased at their booth. Vertagear's Racing Series S-Line includes the SL-2000, SL-4000, and SL-5000 all will be presented at Gamescom.
For further information regarding Vertagear, please visit our website at http://www.vertagear.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni