Gamescom 2015, the World's largest event for interactive entertainment, will be located in Cologne, Germany from August 5th to August 9th. Organized by Bundesverband Interaktive Unterhaltungssoftware (Federal Association of Interactive Entertainment Software) will have over 800 exhibitors from more than 45 countries that will present their new and upcoming products to an attendance of around 335,000 visitors. Gamescom will have a total of 11 halls which includes an Entertainment Area, Fanshop Arena, Family and Friends Area, Event Level, Business Area, and Outdoor Area.
Caseking, a leading European distributor of exclusive top brands and a renowned online-retailer, will be an exhibitor at Gamescom. Located in Hall 8.1, Booth A051, Caseking, the exclusive European Partner of Vertagear, will have the Racing Series S-Line Gaming Chairs showcased at their booth. Vertagear's Racing Series S-Line includes the SL-2000, SL-4000, and SL-5000 all will be presented at Gamescom.
For further information regarding Vertagear, please visit our website at http://www.vertagear.com.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017