Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, unveils the new Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green Mid-Tower Chassis, a marriage of Thermaltake's two star products: the Red Dot Award Product Design 2015 winner Core V51 Mid-Tower Chassis and the Riing 14 Patented LED High Static Pressure Radiator Fan.
The Core V51 Riing is designed in a green color theme with three preinstalled 140 mm green Riing fans to aesthetically match other green components while delivering an outstanding cooling performance with the extensive DIY/AIO LCS compatibility. Core V51 Riing Edition is an enthusiast's grade mid-tower chassis that creates unprecedented space for high-end hardware and liquid cooling expansion, supporting the latest E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX motherboards, and all high-end GPU cards.
More details about Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green Mid-Tower Chassis:
Thermaltake Riing 14 Green High Static Pressure Radiator Fan
Three 140 mm fans fitted to enhance static pressure produces impressive cooling performance. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise with LNC (Low Noise Cable). In addition, an anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the stability during operation. The patented LED Ring maintains color and brightness uniformity.
Designed for gamers, the perforated top panel allows easy heat dissipation and rapid air intake for maximum ventilation. The heightened case-stands at the bottom help to enhance airflow and overall stability during operation. The featured green window on the side offers a direct view of the inner system.
Innovative 5.25" & 3.5" tool-free drive bay design has minimized the hassles of installing/removing. "2 + 5" drive bays with modular drive racks, a typical ratio for accessory and storage devices.
Fully Modular Design
A highly customizable 5.25" & 3.5" drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5" hard-drive cages to suit their needs and remove the 5.25" & 3.5" drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
Thermaltake Core V51 Riing Edition delivers an outstanding cooling performance, consisting of DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems and air cooling units. Two 120 mm intake fans are hidden behind the front dust filter, quietly pushing vast amounts of air over the hard drives and GPUs. The air is then extracted by the third 120 mm fan at the rear. Additionally, with the aid of the cable management design guaranteed to take the cooling performance to the next level.
High-end Complete Solution
Thermaltake Core V51 Riing Edition enables users to build a complete high-end system, whilst supporting up to either 420 mm radiator liquid cooling, or 200 mm case fans, with a long video card at the same time, and simultaneously protecting the user's hardware as well as increasing the CPU's overclocking potential. Most importantly, it has the capability to deliver an outstanding cooling efficiency throughout the entire case.
For more details on the Thermaltake Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green Mid-Tower Chassis please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002696
Latest News Posts
- Samsung has 3.5-inch 120Hz OLED: next-gen VR panels
- Samsung teases prototype 1.96-inch 4K LCD for VR HMDs
- Exploding Beats headphones aren't Apple's fault
- Samsung: Galaxy S8 is 2-for-1 in the US only right now
- NVIDIA's purported Volta-based TITAN Xv spotted
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning