The EVGA X99 Micro2 takes all the great features from the EVGA X99 Micro motherboard, and upgrades it with USB 3.1 Type-C, increased SATA ports, improved layout design + BIOS and refreshed look. The EVGA X99 Micro2 offers a stunning set of features and overclocking support, along with EVGA's new GUI BIOS that focuses on the best overclocking support, functionality, and usability.
Get your PC future proof ready with the EVGA X99 Micro2 motherboard. This motherboard features the next generation USB 3.1 Type-C connector that delivers transfer speeds of up to 10Gb/s for unbelievable performance. Compact mATX form factor at 9.6in x 9.6in, yet still allows for enthusiast features such as SLI, robust SATA 6G expandability, M.2 support, incredible overclocking and more.
- Intel X99 Express Chipset
- Up to 3-Way SLI Support
- mATX Form Factor
- Highly Efficient 6-Phase Digital VRM
- Onboard Power, Reset and Clear CMOS
- Onboard CPU Temperature Monitor
- Black Nickel CPU ILM
- Built in USB 3.1 Type-C Port
- 10x SATA 6G Ports
- Audio Isolation for Superior Sound
- M.2 Socket M Supports up to 32Gbps
Learn more about the EVGA X99 Micro2 motherboard here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4