The EVGA X99 Micro2 takes all the great features from the EVGA X99 Micro motherboard, and upgrades it with USB 3.1 Type-C, increased SATA ports, improved layout design + BIOS and refreshed look. The EVGA X99 Micro2 offers a stunning set of features and overclocking support, along with EVGA's new GUI BIOS that focuses on the best overclocking support, functionality, and usability.
Get your PC future proof ready with the EVGA X99 Micro2 motherboard. This motherboard features the next generation USB 3.1 Type-C connector that delivers transfer speeds of up to 10Gb/s for unbelievable performance. Compact mATX form factor at 9.6in x 9.6in, yet still allows for enthusiast features such as SLI, robust SATA 6G expandability, M.2 support, incredible overclocking and more.
- Intel X99 Express Chipset
- Up to 3-Way SLI Support
- mATX Form Factor
- Highly Efficient 6-Phase Digital VRM
- Onboard Power, Reset and Clear CMOS
- Onboard CPU Temperature Monitor
- Black Nickel CPU ILM
- Built in USB 3.1 Type-C Port
- 10x SATA 6G Ports
- Audio Isolation for Superior Sound
- M.2 Socket M Supports up to 32Gbps
Learn more about the EVGA X99 Micro2 motherboard here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design