Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) today announced an exclusive offer for the Y Series range of gaming PCs in Australia, shaving off up to $600 for the Y40 & Y50 models when products are purchased online. Lenovo is dedicated to providing gamers with the technology they need to enjoy a full multimedia experience, and have done just that by designing the Y Series with optional 4K display, the latest graphics, and rich audio to truly immerse yourself in the game. The promotion is part of the company's ongoing commitment to the gaming community.
Pricing and Availability
- Y40: starting price is now $999 (down $600)
- Y50: starting price is now $1199 (down $600)
For more details around specifications, please contact us or visit Lenovo.com.au here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league