New for CeBIT: PC Fan with Modular Cable System
Sharkoon Silent Eagle Modular Fan: QuickConnect port with four cables for mainboards (PWM) and power supplies (7, 9 or 12V) / available in 80mm and 120mm / 60cm extended cable available separately / MSRP starting at 11 euros.
Flexible cable management is now available for fans. At CeBIT Sharkoon will be showcasing a new innovation in fan design: a case fan with modular cable system. The Sharkoon Silent Eagle SE features a 4 pin connector built into the fan's frame and comes with four different cables for connecting the fan to a mainboard, fan controller or power supply. The fan can be used with a CPU cooler or as a case or hard drive fan. The speed of the fan can be controlled via PWM signal or through three different cables directly connected to the power supply. Users can, according to need, choose the connection type, fan speed, and consequently the loudness and purpose for which the fan is used. Sharkoon offers the Silent Eagle SE in 80mm and 120mm.
Four cables are included with the fan, and include a 4-pin PWM cable that can be controlled by the mainboard and three cables with Molex connectors that limit the voltage to 12, 9 or 7 volts. The 30cm long cables are individually labelled and colour coded for easy reference as well as featuring a robust casing. Sharkoon also offers separately a 60cm cable for users with large cases. The Silent Eagle SE operates with an efficient, low-noise motor that provides silent operation under each connection. The 80mm fan has a maximum rotation of 2000 rpm and, depending on rotation, a noise level of between 6.5 and 22 dB(A). The 120mm fan has a maximum rotation of 1200 rpm and maximum loudness of 20.5 dB(A).
For Optimal airflow the fan features the typical Silent Eagle golf ball design. The surface of each blade has countless dimples, lowering resistance and limiting turbulence, in order to reduce noise at all speeds. In addition, the rounded frame helps to increase the flow of air. Included with the fan, in addition to the cables, are four screws to attach the fan or four rubber bolts that further dampen fan vibrations.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Silent Eagle Modular Fan available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 11 euros (80mm) and 13 euros (120mm). The optional 60cm extended cable is available separately for the suggested retail price of 2.49 euros.
For more information, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Visit the Sharkoon stand at CeBIT: Hall 24 / C 23
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's dynamic weather more than just a gimmick
- Pioneer the next AI breakthrough with machine learning
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L