Mushkin Enhanced MFG, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and cost-effective solid state storage products, today announced its latest addition to the ATLAS family of products - the new ATLAS VITAL M.2 2280 Series for Ultrabooks, notebooks, and small form-factor PCs. Atlas Vital is suitable for mobile gamers, professionals, or general end-users looking to take their computing experience to the next level with solid state storage.
Leveraging Seagate's SandForce SF-2000 series SSD processor with a SATA 3.0 interface, the ATLAS VITAL provides stable performance with sequential read and write speeds up to 550 and 535MB/s respectively and 4KB random transactional performance of up to 86,000 IOPS for low-latency computing and high throughput. With these features, the ATLAS VITAL is an ideal solution for value-minded users looking to improve their systems' response time and greatly reduce their operating system boot and application load times compared to a traditional hard drive.
"With our latest ATLAS VITAL M.2 series, budget-conscious users can now experience Mushkin-enhanced SSDs in their Ultrabooks, notebooks and small form-factor PCs such as the recently-released M.2-compatible Intel NUC," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development.
The ATLAS VITAL M.2 2280 is being offered in 120 GB, 240 GB, 250 GB, 480 GB and 500 GB capacities - meeting the needs of even the most demanding users. Available today at all Mushkin Authorized retailers.
- MKNSSDAV120GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 120 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV240GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 240 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV250GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 250 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV480GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 480 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV500GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 500 GB M.2 2280
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller