Mushkin Enhanced MFG, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and cost-effective solid state storage products, today announced its latest addition to the ATLAS family of products - the new ATLAS VITAL M.2 2280 Series for Ultrabooks, notebooks, and small form-factor PCs. Atlas Vital is suitable for mobile gamers, professionals, or general end-users looking to take their computing experience to the next level with solid state storage.
Leveraging Seagate's SandForce SF-2000 series SSD processor with a SATA 3.0 interface, the ATLAS VITAL provides stable performance with sequential read and write speeds up to 550 and 535MB/s respectively and 4KB random transactional performance of up to 86,000 IOPS for low-latency computing and high throughput. With these features, the ATLAS VITAL is an ideal solution for value-minded users looking to improve their systems' response time and greatly reduce their operating system boot and application load times compared to a traditional hard drive.
"With our latest ATLAS VITAL M.2 series, budget-conscious users can now experience Mushkin-enhanced SSDs in their Ultrabooks, notebooks and small form-factor PCs such as the recently-released M.2-compatible Intel NUC," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development.
The ATLAS VITAL M.2 2280 is being offered in 120 GB, 240 GB, 250 GB, 480 GB and 500 GB capacities - meeting the needs of even the most demanding users. Available today at all Mushkin Authorized retailers.
- MKNSSDAV120GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 120 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV240GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 240 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV250GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 250 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV480GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 480 GB M.2 2280
- MKNSSDAV500GB-D8: ATLAS VITAL 500 GB M.2 2280
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand