With the public release of Windows 10 coming up next week it's a good time for us to review our current line up. As a result, we have decided to move Peacekeeper, our browser benchmark, to our list of unsupported products.
Even though Peacekeeper will be unsupported after July 29, you will still be able to use it and your saved results will continue to be available at this page.
Changes to the availability of other benchmarks
With the launch of Windows 10 we will also be removing the Windows RT version of 3DMark from the Windows Store, and 3DMark Vantage will no longer be available to buy on Steam, though both of these benchmarks will continue to be supported. 3DMark Vantage will be available from the Futuremark website, while 3DMark for Windows RT will be offered to enterprise and business customers on request.
Benchmarking with Windows 10
We're just finishing up our compatibility testing with Windows 10 build 10240, the supposed RTM. Look out for an email from me next week with our advice on testing Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices with Futuremark benchmarks.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni