A-DATA Releases the New 64GB S901 USB Flash Drive
Huge storage capacity, yet ultra slim in shape
A-DATA Technology, a worldwide leader in high performance DRAM module and flash memory products, announced today its new 64GB S901 USB Flash Drive.
A fashion accessory both eye-pleasing and sporty
Integrating colorful design and rubber material, S901 is both eye-pleasing and sporty. It also comes with a fashionable, vibration-resistant outer casing to keep your data safe and intact. Compact in size, the A-DATA S901 is easy and convenient to carry large amounts of data around with you when you are traveling or working. It is water, dust, and shock resistant and keeps your data from being damaged. Combining the state-of-the-art technology, practical functionality and stylish design, the S901 helps to express one's unique lifestyle!
Enjoy much more storage space like an extra database
With its 64GB storage capacity, the S901 is almost like having one extra hard drive database, enabling one to access or backup important data whenever and wherever needed. In addition to all the features you can expect from a regular USB 2.0 flash drive, S901 offers much more storage space and value-added software such as UFDtoGo and FormatTool. Unlike most bulky USB flash drives, one will never have to worry that the adjacent USB port gets blocked because of the slim shape of the S901.
A-DATA technology is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, May 2008), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, USB Flash drives, memory cards, and data storage products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry.
A-DATA products have won many major international design awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more information about A-DATA technology, you can visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform