ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launchedthe UV140 USB 3.0 USB Flash Drive. It features a unique tail wing-shaped bookmark clip and a capless, light, and compact design. Users save time on data transfers with the USB 3.0 high speed interface, while enjoying convenience, efficiency, and ease when using the drive on the go. The UV140 helps users embrace a more successful lifestyle.
Designed with a bookmark clip at its tip, the UV140 can be clipped onto folders, books or lanyards whenever necessary, making it portable and convenient to use. A capless design frees users from worrying about losing a cap. The UV140 comes with a strap mount at its tip, so buyers can get creative matching it with a strap that best suits their personal style. The matte texture material on the UV140 is scratch, smudge, and fingerprint-resistant, so it can be used worry-free in any setting or environment.
The UV140 uses the USB 3.0 high speed specification which greatly enhances transfer speeds and reduces waiting times when transferring large media files and documents to boost productivity. The UV140 is available in Calming Blue and Passionate Red, and comes in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB versions for different aesthetic preferences and capacity needs. Customers can download helpful software such as UFDtoGO and OStoGO for free from the ADATA site, and as always enjoy a lifetime warranty with every purchase of ADATA flash drives. ADATA offers consumers more flexibility, safety, and convenience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage