ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launchedthe UV140 USB 3.0 USB Flash Drive. It features a unique tail wing-shaped bookmark clip and a capless, light, and compact design. Users save time on data transfers with the USB 3.0 high speed interface, while enjoying convenience, efficiency, and ease when using the drive on the go. The UV140 helps users embrace a more successful lifestyle.
Designed with a bookmark clip at its tip, the UV140 can be clipped onto folders, books or lanyards whenever necessary, making it portable and convenient to use. A capless design frees users from worrying about losing a cap. The UV140 comes with a strap mount at its tip, so buyers can get creative matching it with a strap that best suits their personal style. The matte texture material on the UV140 is scratch, smudge, and fingerprint-resistant, so it can be used worry-free in any setting or environment.
The UV140 uses the USB 3.0 high speed specification which greatly enhances transfer speeds and reduces waiting times when transferring large media files and documents to boost productivity. The UV140 is available in Calming Blue and Passionate Red, and comes in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB versions for different aesthetic preferences and capacity needs. Customers can download helpful software such as UFDtoGO and OStoGO for free from the ADATA site, and as always enjoy a lifetime warranty with every purchase of ADATA flash drives. ADATA offers consumers more flexibility, safety, and convenience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse