ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launchedthe UV140 USB 3.0 USB Flash Drive. It features a unique tail wing-shaped bookmark clip and a capless, light, and compact design. Users save time on data transfers with the USB 3.0 high speed interface, while enjoying convenience, efficiency, and ease when using the drive on the go. The UV140 helps users embrace a more successful lifestyle.
Designed with a bookmark clip at its tip, the UV140 can be clipped onto folders, books or lanyards whenever necessary, making it portable and convenient to use. A capless design frees users from worrying about losing a cap. The UV140 comes with a strap mount at its tip, so buyers can get creative matching it with a strap that best suits their personal style. The matte texture material on the UV140 is scratch, smudge, and fingerprint-resistant, so it can be used worry-free in any setting or environment.
The UV140 uses the USB 3.0 high speed specification which greatly enhances transfer speeds and reduces waiting times when transferring large media files and documents to boost productivity. The UV140 is available in Calming Blue and Passionate Red, and comes in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB versions for different aesthetic preferences and capacity needs. Customers can download helpful software such as UFDtoGO and OStoGO for free from the ADATA site, and as always enjoy a lifetime warranty with every purchase of ADATA flash drives. ADATA offers consumers more flexibility, safety, and convenience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4