Super Talent Launches DDR3 RDIMMs and ECC UDIMMs for Next Generation Servers
DDR3 Server Memory Offers Higher Speed and Lower Power Consumption than DDR2
San Jose, California - February 25, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced immediate availability of DDR3 Registered DIMMs (RDIMMs) and DDR3 ECC Unbuffered DIMMs (ECC UDIMMs).
Super Talent's 1GB and 2GB ECC UDIMMs are immediately available in production volumes and support speeds up to 1333MT/s for single DIMM per channel operation and 1066MT/s for two DIMM per channel operation. Super Talent's 1GB x8 RDIMM is also immediately available in production volumes and supports speeds up to 1333MT/s for single DIMM per channel operation, 1066MT/s for two DIMM per channel operation, and 800MT/s for three DIMM per channel operation. All these products are designed to be compatible with Intel's upcoming Nehalem EP Server Platform.
With Super Talent's 2GB ECC UDIMM, Server and Workstation users can achieve a system memory density of 12GBytes running at 1333MT/s and 24GBytes running at 1066MT/s on a dual-socket platform with a latency lower than any Registered DIMM, all at a very low power footprint. According to Jeremy Werner, senior product marketing manager at Super Talent, "One thing we understand well is reliability. These modules are designed to deliver exceptional reliability in a new generation of servers, while at the same time offering better throughput, higher capacity and lower power consumption than DDR2 server memory."
All of these products are JEDEC compliant, and come with a lifetime warranty.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Latest News Posts
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling