X2 is presenting a new addition to its product line: The sleek looking NEXTYDE series mini-tower pc gamer case, built for people that just love playing with computers but looking for a smaller and perhaps a more cost effective solution. With appropriate room for up two SDD/3.5 inch or two 5.25 inch drives, five expansion slots for the installation of long video cards up to 320mm length. CPU cooler height clearance up to 170mm and high airflow cooling through the 4x 120mm fan mount locations throughout this chassis.
Place your favorite fan color on the top, two in the front and one on the rear and give the NEXTYDE a cool LED glow and show of your hardware through the black tinted window side panel. The NEXTYDE chassis provisions great upkeep like tool-free removal of side panels, hard drives brackets and tidy cable routing trays and holes. Built out of 0.5mm SECC steel with protected EMI shielding where the standard ATX form factor power supply is placed on the bottom. With a smooth front panel design and top access fan controller, on/off switch and USB 3.0 and 2.0 connections for easy control.
The NEXTYDE pc gamer chassis is small but yet versatile and loaded with all the necessities. X2 performance PC hardware - All geared up!
- Cool looking gaming style
- Multi 120mm fan spaces available
- Graphic card clearance up to 320mm
- CPU cooler height up to 170mm
- Supports 240mm dual water-cooling
- Transparent tinted side panel
The NEXTYDE will be available in 3 versions, all matte black, glossy black and white. These colors are now available from X2 Shenzhen factory. European branch roll-out will commence at the end of August.
USD 44.95/ EURO 39.95 (ex VAT if applicable)
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card