X2 is presenting a new addition to its product line: The sleek looking NEXTYDE series mini-tower pc gamer case, built for people that just love playing with computers but looking for a smaller and perhaps a more cost effective solution. With appropriate room for up two SDD/3.5 inch or two 5.25 inch drives, five expansion slots for the installation of long video cards up to 320mm length. CPU cooler height clearance up to 170mm and high airflow cooling through the 4x 120mm fan mount locations throughout this chassis.
Place your favorite fan color on the top, two in the front and one on the rear and give the NEXTYDE a cool LED glow and show of your hardware through the black tinted window side panel. The NEXTYDE chassis provisions great upkeep like tool-free removal of side panels, hard drives brackets and tidy cable routing trays and holes. Built out of 0.5mm SECC steel with protected EMI shielding where the standard ATX form factor power supply is placed on the bottom. With a smooth front panel design and top access fan controller, on/off switch and USB 3.0 and 2.0 connections for easy control.
The NEXTYDE pc gamer chassis is small but yet versatile and loaded with all the necessities. X2 performance PC hardware - All geared up!
- Cool looking gaming style
- Multi 120mm fan spaces available
- Graphic card clearance up to 320mm
- CPU cooler height up to 170mm
- Supports 240mm dual water-cooling
- Transparent tinted side panel
The NEXTYDE will be available in 3 versions, all matte black, glossy black and white. These colors are now available from X2 Shenzhen factory. European branch roll-out will commence at the end of August.
USD 44.95/ EURO 39.95 (ex VAT if applicable)
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99