X2 is presenting a new addition to its product line: The sleek looking NEXTYDE series mini-tower pc gamer case, built for people that just love playing with computers but looking for a smaller and perhaps a more cost effective solution. With appropriate room for up two SDD/3.5 inch or two 5.25 inch drives, five expansion slots for the installation of long video cards up to 320mm length. CPU cooler height clearance up to 170mm and high airflow cooling through the 4x 120mm fan mount locations throughout this chassis.
Place your favorite fan color on the top, two in the front and one on the rear and give the NEXTYDE a cool LED glow and show of your hardware through the black tinted window side panel. The NEXTYDE chassis provisions great upkeep like tool-free removal of side panels, hard drives brackets and tidy cable routing trays and holes. Built out of 0.5mm SECC steel with protected EMI shielding where the standard ATX form factor power supply is placed on the bottom. With a smooth front panel design and top access fan controller, on/off switch and USB 3.0 and 2.0 connections for easy control.
The NEXTYDE pc gamer chassis is small but yet versatile and loaded with all the necessities. X2 performance PC hardware - All geared up!
- Cool looking gaming style
- Multi 120mm fan spaces available
- Graphic card clearance up to 320mm
- CPU cooler height up to 170mm
- Supports 240mm dual water-cooling
- Transparent tinted side panel
The NEXTYDE will be available in 3 versions, all matte black, glossy black and white. These colors are now available from X2 Shenzhen factory. European branch roll-out will commence at the end of August.
USD 44.95/ EURO 39.95 (ex VAT if applicable)
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes