GALAXY preparing custom GeForce GTX285 with digital power supply
NVIDIA has been used of the fully reference design's strategy for high-end graphics cards, but recently is a different case: Not only high-end GTX 260 permitted the introduction of non-reference design, but the GTX285 of the strongest performance single-chip cards are also permitted. We do not know why but for those who undoubtedly have R & D strength of graphics card manufactures provide greater space to show.
Today GALAXY demonstrate their own design of GTX 285.
Small size and high efficiency for GALAXY GTX 285 with digital power supply
NVIDIA reference design GTX285 power supply based on 6 phase analog power with ISL6327 PWM IC and go with 3 MOS pipes per phase.
Galaxy own design GTX285 adopt 4+2 phase power supply of which 4 phases power for GPU is digital power difference with NVIDIA refer designed.
Succession of doing special for gamers, GALAXY GeForce GTX 285 still build dual BIOS on-board. In case the working BIOS is failed, you could be easily and safely to re-flash the failed BIOS.
Galaxy exclusive Xtreme Tuner software.
HDMI interface is optional co-layout of GALAXY GTX285 on-board.
COOL! GALAXY GTX285 equipped with Arctic Cooling tri-fans.
Although the control of power consumption of GTX 285 is better than the GTX 280 , but it is still a big fever and NVIDIA reference GTX 285 also is not very good at in the noise control.Now GALAXY own designe GTX285 equipped with AC with 5 heatpipes and 3 PWM fans which speed is in 2000 RPM to provide a balance between performance and noise cooling solution
The card supports the latest NVIDIA PhysX technology providing real-time physics simulations in leading edge PC and console games. With up to 50% more performance than prior generation GPUs, GeForce GTX 285's GPUs tear through complex DriectX 10 environments and cinematic effects at blazing frame rates in extreme HD resolution.
GALAXY GTX 285 also supports NVIDIA CUDA technology, unlocking the power of the GPU's processing cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks (such as video transcoding) to deliver up to 20x the performance over traditional CPUs.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- iClever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives