Be Quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for nine consecutive years*, is now offering the Window version of the popular Silent Base 800. In addition to the existing feature set, the case has been fitted with an innovative window that not only retains the silent properties, but also allows for an optimal, transparent presentation of the entire system.
The Silent Base 800 Window has not just been given a simple window upgrade. be quiet! has developed its own special solution: the window consists of double-glazed polycarbonate. This doesn't just allow the manufacturer to achieve optimum noise isolation, but the selected material also guarantees a high scratch and impact resistance. To prevent disruptive vibrations from being transmitted to the window, the window is decoupled by means of a rubber insert, which is available in three colours and thus, perfectly matching the case's design.
One advantage of the Silent Base 800 Window is the presentation of the entire system, where the interior ranks as design highlight in the overall presentation. This feature is also available for customers currently owning the Silent Base with closed side panel: be quiet! offers the optional Window Side Panel which can easily be retrofitted, and is even compatible with the upcoming Silent Base 600.
As usual, the core features of the Silent Base 800 Window consist of a whisper quiet operation, that remains intact with the Window version through the innovative panels, and superior cooling performance. be quiet! has achieved the latter through an intelligent air flow and three pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans. In addition, the case is characterised by its optimal layout and easy hardware installation. Also, a comprehensive dust protection is provided by numerous filters.
The Silent Base 800 Window is available now at an MSRP of €149.90 (119 GBP / 149.90 USD ex. VAT) in black/black, black/orange and black/silver. The Window Side Panel will be available in August at an MSRP of €29.90 (24.99 GBP / 29.90 USD ex. VAT).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league