EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the latest addition to the company's first fully in-house engineered computer cooling fan family, the EK-Vardar. These new fans are available in either All Black or All White design and feature Extended Range (ER) of operation.
Dubbed Vardar, this family of cooling fans carry the name of a type of the cold northwesterly wind blowing from the mountains down to the valleys of Macedonia. It is a type of ravine wind, enhanced by a channelling effect while blowing down through the Moravia-Vardar gap, bringing cold conditions from the north to the Thessaloniki area of Greece. Most frequent during winter, it is blowing in the rear of a depression when atmospheric pressure over eastern Europe is higher than over the Aegean Sea.
The key characteristics of EK-Vardar Fx-120 series fans are:
- High-static pressure / low noise profile - unlike other general-purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Vardar family of fans is built specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, namely radiator cooling. The 7-fin fan blade design is optimized for high pressure operation while maintaining the low noise profile throughout the whole operating range of the fan. Vardar's design and construction is also very suitable for high-performance heat-pipe air coolers.
- High-quality motor and bearing assembly - Proven electrical design, actively cooled motor windings and Double Ball bearing with 50.000 hours lifespan (MTBF) ensures uninterrupted operation for years to come. Phase-width modulation (PWM) fan speed allows performance on demand.
- Sealed-edge fan casing - The classic, yet effective square shape of the fan casing ensures optimal performance in either pull- (suction) or push (pressure) regime without hydraulic losses thus ensuring optimal cooling capacity of your liquid cooling radiators.
- Timeless design - the EK-Vardar fan fits subtly into any liquid cooling computer without drawing too much attention.
The newest addition to the Vardar family is the EK-Vardar F4-120ER with ER standing for Extended Range. The PWM duty cycle in this model extends to a range between 25% and 100%. Both models (All Black and All White) come with four self-tapping screws and are pre-sleeved (color matched) for your convenience.
"The Vardars are one of the best fans overall here, and the story continues with the F4-120ER", writes VSG, reviewer of Thermalbench. "At this point of time, this is my #1 recommendation for people wanting PWM radiator fans."
- Fan Speed (RPM): 2,200 RPM
- PWM Duty Cycle (%): 25-100
- Noise (dBA): 33.5 at max speed
- MSRP (incl. VAT): 16.95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ARK Survival Evolved dedicated servers go live on PS4
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes