Sharkoon expands its range of USB Hubs and introduces two new external USB 3.0 models in aluminium housings for a variety of uses. Thanks to its simple yet elegant design both hubs are suitable as ideal complements for any PC, especially for high-quality notebooks, ultrabooks and compute sticks.
The elegant Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter allows comfortable expansion of three additional USB 3.0 ports to any computer and also has an external network interface card. The integrated Ethernet adapter provides Gigabit Ethernet and is therefore well prepared for integration into fast networks. Connection to a PC occurs via the USB 3.0 cable, a power supply is not required for operation. Thanks to the enclosed CD with driver and manual, the PC can simply expand with the network function of the hubs, connection to the network occurs via RJ45. It's supported with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s. Therefore, the external hub is well prepared for the quick and easy connection of external media and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. The integrated network card provides Gigabit Ethernet with 10/100/1000 Mbit/s and is ideal for current data transfer rates of modern networks and private environments. The external hub is available in both black and silver.
The simple Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available in black and silver, offers an additional USB port but forgoes the network function. Connection is via Plug and Play using the USB 3.0 cable; driver installation and power supply are not needed for operation. It also supports USB 3.0 with data transfer rates up to a max. 5 Gbit/s, and is of course backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
End customers will find the Sharkoon 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub + RJ45 Ethernet Adapter fort he suggested retail price of 19.99 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon 4-Port USB 3.0 Aluminium Hub is also available for 12.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications