Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its SATA Slim SJ2. Super Talent's SATA Slim flash disk modules are used extensively in industrial and embedded computing applications. These low power high performance SSDs are utilized in solutions such as: medical instruments, point-of-sale terminals, laptops, and surveillance set-ups every day. The SATA Slim is a great choice when physical space is a limiting factor for a host system.
The SATA Slim SJ2 can be built with industrial parts that withstand extreme temperature ranges for applications in much harsher environments. Transfer speeds on the SATA Slim SJ2 can reach up to 480 MB/s reads and 400 MB/s writes which uses the SATA-III interface.
Additional information on Super Talent's SATA Slim SJ2 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games