Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its SATA Slim SJ2. Super Talent's SATA Slim flash disk modules are used extensively in industrial and embedded computing applications. These low power high performance SSDs are utilized in solutions such as: medical instruments, point-of-sale terminals, laptops, and surveillance set-ups every day. The SATA Slim is a great choice when physical space is a limiting factor for a host system.
The SATA Slim SJ2 can be built with industrial parts that withstand extreme temperature ranges for applications in much harsher environments. Transfer speeds on the SATA Slim SJ2 can reach up to 480 MB/s reads and 400 MB/s writes which uses the SATA-III interface.
Additional information on Super Talent's SATA Slim SJ2 can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017