The ML06-E is an evolution and variation of the premium Mini-ITX HTPC case, the Milo ML06. With external dimension unchanged at 7 liters, the ML06-E's rearranged internal layout provides a crucial second expansion slot for support of more powerful low-profile discrete video card or expansion card that are two slots wide. For users that wish to build with a more robust GPU or tuner card in console/DVR-like form factor to game or for multimedia content recording, the ML06-E is a great starting point.
￭ Super small at only 7 liters
￭ Aluminum front panel with premium styling
￭ Includes one 120mm fan and support up to two 80mm fans
￭ Supports dual slot low-profile graphics or expansion card
￭ Supports Mini-ITX motherboard and SFX power supply
￭ Supports four 2.5" HDD/SSD
You can find further information here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=568&area=en
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 80,90 Euro.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software