The ML06-E is an evolution and variation of the premium Mini-ITX HTPC case, the Milo ML06. With external dimension unchanged at 7 liters, the ML06-E's rearranged internal layout provides a crucial second expansion slot for support of more powerful low-profile discrete video card or expansion card that are two slots wide. For users that wish to build with a more robust GPU or tuner card in console/DVR-like form factor to game or for multimedia content recording, the ML06-E is a great starting point.
￭ Super small at only 7 liters
￭ Aluminum front panel with premium styling
￭ Includes one 120mm fan and support up to two 80mm fans
￭ Supports dual slot low-profile graphics or expansion card
￭ Supports Mini-ITX motherboard and SFX power supply
￭ Supports four 2.5" HDD/SSD
You can find further information here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=568&area=en
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 80,90 Euro.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni