The recent opening of a second Concentrix Corporation facility in the heart of Visakhapatnam allows the generation of 1,000 new jobs, doubling the number of local staff.
Concentrix, a leader in high-value global business services, opened its first facility in Visakhapatnam in 2007 and now employs about 1,000 staff members. With the opening of a second facility - 40,000 square feet - the company intends to do more hiring over the next two years.
"This new facility underscores our commitment to generating employment and adding to the skills of the local workforce," said Ravinder Singh Rana, Country General Manager, Concentrix India. "We believe Visakhapatnam is a high potential business growth sector for us at Concentrix and plan to boost the workforce further. We are looking at making significant hires and increasing the number of employees by almost 100 percent."
In addition to serving existing accounts, the additional hires are needed to handle a variety of new contracts that are on the horizon.
"Concentrix has witnessed a steady and consistent growth across India and this latest addition bears testimony to the fact that the demand for our services is growing," Ravinder added. "There is an amazing pool of talent in this city that we want to take advantage of and grow it to its full potential. We foresee Visakhapatnam as one of our critical locations capable of servicing multiple languages."
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE:SNX), provides innovative, high value business services built on intellectual capital and technology innovation, with a focus on transforming customer experience. SYNNEX Corporation ranks #220 on the Fortune 500 List of Largest Companies.
Concentrix continues to invest in high potential cities in India to help grow the overall business and add to the company's future success.
For information on all Concentrix locations and services, please visit http://www.concentrix.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology