The recent opening of a second Concentrix Corporation facility in the heart of Visakhapatnam allows the generation of 1,000 new jobs, doubling the number of local staff.
Concentrix, a leader in high-value global business services, opened its first facility in Visakhapatnam in 2007 and now employs about 1,000 staff members. With the opening of a second facility - 40,000 square feet - the company intends to do more hiring over the next two years.
"This new facility underscores our commitment to generating employment and adding to the skills of the local workforce," said Ravinder Singh Rana, Country General Manager, Concentrix India. "We believe Visakhapatnam is a high potential business growth sector for us at Concentrix and plan to boost the workforce further. We are looking at making significant hires and increasing the number of employees by almost 100 percent."
In addition to serving existing accounts, the additional hires are needed to handle a variety of new contracts that are on the horizon.
"Concentrix has witnessed a steady and consistent growth across India and this latest addition bears testimony to the fact that the demand for our services is growing," Ravinder added. "There is an amazing pool of talent in this city that we want to take advantage of and grow it to its full potential. We foresee Visakhapatnam as one of our critical locations capable of servicing multiple languages."
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE:SNX), provides innovative, high value business services built on intellectual capital and technology innovation, with a focus on transforming customer experience. SYNNEX Corporation ranks #220 on the Fortune 500 List of Largest Companies.
Concentrix continues to invest in high potential cities in India to help grow the overall business and add to the company's future success.
For information on all Concentrix locations and services, please visit http://www.concentrix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning