The recent opening of a second Concentrix Corporation facility in the heart of Visakhapatnam allows the generation of 1,000 new jobs, doubling the number of local staff.
Concentrix, a leader in high-value global business services, opened its first facility in Visakhapatnam in 2007 and now employs about 1,000 staff members. With the opening of a second facility - 40,000 square feet - the company intends to do more hiring over the next two years.
"This new facility underscores our commitment to generating employment and adding to the skills of the local workforce," said Ravinder Singh Rana, Country General Manager, Concentrix India. "We believe Visakhapatnam is a high potential business growth sector for us at Concentrix and plan to boost the workforce further. We are looking at making significant hires and increasing the number of employees by almost 100 percent."
In addition to serving existing accounts, the additional hires are needed to handle a variety of new contracts that are on the horizon.
"Concentrix has witnessed a steady and consistent growth across India and this latest addition bears testimony to the fact that the demand for our services is growing," Ravinder added. "There is an amazing pool of talent in this city that we want to take advantage of and grow it to its full potential. We foresee Visakhapatnam as one of our critical locations capable of servicing multiple languages."
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE:SNX), provides innovative, high value business services built on intellectual capital and technology innovation, with a focus on transforming customer experience. SYNNEX Corporation ranks #220 on the Fortune 500 List of Largest Companies.
Concentrix continues to invest in high potential cities in India to help grow the overall business and add to the company's future success.
For information on all Concentrix locations and services, please visit http://www.concentrix.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook