Stealth (a Sparton company), a leader in the industrial computer and peripherals market has released a new 21.5" Panel Mount LCD monitor, featuring a high definition widescreen 16:9 format with 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080). The LCD is environmentally sealed to NEMA 4/IP65 specifications providing maximum protection from dirty, wet and hostile operating environments.
The SV-2150WS-PM 21.5" panel mount monitor is an IPS LCD Panel with LED Backlighting for optimal energy efficiency while delivering up to 250 Nits (Cd/m2) of brightness, a contrast ratio of 1000:1 (25000:1 dynamic) and wide viewing angles of 178°. The SV-2150WS-PM is well equipped with Resistive or Capacitive Touch Screen, VGA, DVI-D, HDMI & DisplayPort video input connectors.
The SV-2150WS-PM panel mount LCD installs easily into new and existing panels, cabinets and consoles without having to drill multiple stud holes. Simply drop the LCD into place and secure with the attached steel brackets.
Stealth's 21.5" LCD monitor can also be turned into a Panel PC with the optional mounting of a LittlePC small form factor computer on the rear of the unit. This option transforms the display into a space saving all-in-one workstation solution that is quick and easy to deploy.
Stealth's rugged LCD monitors are built to withstand the demanding effects of harsh environments typically encountered in industrial, commercial, security and defense markets. Stealth industrial hardened monitors are ideal choices for applications such as, HMI (Human/Machine Interface), Factory Automation, Plant Control, Process Control, Kiosks & Digital Signage.
Stealth's new SV-2150WS-PM 21.5" panelmount LCD monitor is currently shipping with base pricing starting at $1,575.00 USD. Stealth also offers many other panel mount monitors in sizes ranging from 6.5" to 26" as well as sunlight readable, marine/all-weather and panel pc all-in-one configurations.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017