Stealth (a Sparton company), a leader in the industrial computer and peripherals market has released a new 21.5" Panel Mount LCD monitor, featuring a high definition widescreen 16:9 format with 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080). The LCD is environmentally sealed to NEMA 4/IP65 specifications providing maximum protection from dirty, wet and hostile operating environments.
The SV-2150WS-PM 21.5" panel mount monitor is an IPS LCD Panel with LED Backlighting for optimal energy efficiency while delivering up to 250 Nits (Cd/m2) of brightness, a contrast ratio of 1000:1 (25000:1 dynamic) and wide viewing angles of 178°. The SV-2150WS-PM is well equipped with Resistive or Capacitive Touch Screen, VGA, DVI-D, HDMI & DisplayPort video input connectors.
The SV-2150WS-PM panel mount LCD installs easily into new and existing panels, cabinets and consoles without having to drill multiple stud holes. Simply drop the LCD into place and secure with the attached steel brackets.
Stealth's 21.5" LCD monitor can also be turned into a Panel PC with the optional mounting of a LittlePC small form factor computer on the rear of the unit. This option transforms the display into a space saving all-in-one workstation solution that is quick and easy to deploy.
Stealth's rugged LCD monitors are built to withstand the demanding effects of harsh environments typically encountered in industrial, commercial, security and defense markets. Stealth industrial hardened monitors are ideal choices for applications such as, HMI (Human/Machine Interface), Factory Automation, Plant Control, Process Control, Kiosks & Digital Signage.
Stealth's new SV-2150WS-PM 21.5" panelmount LCD monitor is currently shipping with base pricing starting at $1,575.00 USD. Stealth also offers many other panel mount monitors in sizes ranging from 6.5" to 26" as well as sunlight readable, marine/all-weather and panel pc all-in-one configurations.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design