Phanteks today announce the release of the budget friendly, Enthoo PRO M. The PRO M's look is based on the award-winning Enthoo Pro while the interior is based on the open concept of the Enthoo EVOLV ATX. The PRO M combines the features of the EVOLV ATX and the design of the original Enthoo PRO. Unleash unlimited possiblities with the Enthoo PRO M.
Like the original Enthoo PRO, the PRO M retains the brushed plasitc with the aluminum appearance and comes in two color, Black and Titanium Green. The PRO M's I/O port now resides on the side of the front panel creating a simple but elegant design without the cost.
The PRO M will feature a large interior to support full ATX. A innovative top radiator bracket to allow easy installation of the radiator and/or fans like the Enthoo EVOLV ATX and the EVOLV ITX.
The PRO M now comes with the all new HDD mounting system that can support multiple storage with the optional HDD bracket (PH-HDDKT_02).
The PRO M is designed with watercooling in mind. Multiple reservoir and pump mounting locations, as well as storage capacity are all possible with the upgrade options.
"being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build water-cooling systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about." - Boon Tuoh Khor
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4