Phanteks today announce the release of the budget friendly, Enthoo PRO M. The PRO M's look is based on the award-winning Enthoo Pro while the interior is based on the open concept of the Enthoo EVOLV ATX. The PRO M combines the features of the EVOLV ATX and the design of the original Enthoo PRO. Unleash unlimited possiblities with the Enthoo PRO M.
Like the original Enthoo PRO, the PRO M retains the brushed plasitc with the aluminum appearance and comes in two color, Black and Titanium Green. The PRO M's I/O port now resides on the side of the front panel creating a simple but elegant design without the cost.
The PRO M will feature a large interior to support full ATX. A innovative top radiator bracket to allow easy installation of the radiator and/or fans like the Enthoo EVOLV ATX and the EVOLV ITX.
The PRO M now comes with the all new HDD mounting system that can support multiple storage with the optional HDD bracket (PH-HDDKT_02).
The PRO M is designed with watercooling in mind. Multiple reservoir and pump mounting locations, as well as storage capacity are all possible with the upgrade options.
"being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build water-cooling systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about." - Boon Tuoh Khor
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz