PNY Technologies Inc. ("PNY") world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products has officially announced the DUO-Link M for the lightning equipped iOS devices. With the DUO-Link, one can transfer digital files at one's own comfort without connecting with computer and i-tune. Simply plug the DUO-Link M to iPhone, ipad, Mac or PC and enjoy quickly, easy transfer of files, to expand your device's storage capacity. With the DUO-Link M, one can also directly access data on an external storage device and play movies or music without a network and without having to store them on your device.
DUO-Link M has a standard USB interface and a lightning connector for iOS Devices and can use to free up spaces on iPhone or iPad. Users can also play music or video directly from the drive. It offers faster and more convenient file transfers without dealing with the hassle of bulky cables or wireless / PC connection. PNY's DUO-Link M compatible with Apple lighting integrated and Type-A USB 2.0 connectors for sharing and storing content in iOS devices, which connects easily to MAC, PC or any Apple devices enable one's to access and transfer the files in seconds.
It's lightweight and cap-less design lets one carry additional photos, videos and files in one's pocket without worrying about damage or lost caps. It weighs around 9.8 g and measures at 50.9mmL x 26mmW x 11.45mmH. The drive delivers an impressive performance and is available in storage capacities ranging from 16GB to 128GB. The Lightning interface delivers up to 10MB/s read, up to 8MB/s write. The USB Type-A 2.0 interface delivers up to 13MB/s read and 10MB/s write. You will need to download DUO-Link App from App store, and then you are able to use your gadget instantly.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4