Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions unveils the latest 1U low profile cooler for Intel CPU. The POLAR CPU cooler is a product of GELID Solutions SILENT product line. The POLAR is designed for HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U Server. Heatsink height of just 27 mm fits most slim low profile cases. The POLAR also has an improved heat sink fin configuration to achieve high cooling performance in a compact design. The cooler weighs only 127 g and especially conforms to lightweight Panel PC and Car PC applications.
A silent 75 mm frameless fan with the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Module) control was chosen to be integrated into the heat sink. The fan blades were optimized and with a fan speed of min. 1400 rpm it guarantees a high airflow. The intelligent GELID PWM control keeps the fan silent but accelerates the fan speed whenever additional cooling is needed. The multi-award winning high performance GC-2 thermal compound is already pre-applied on the heat sink. The POLAR is compatible to Intel Celeron, Pentium Dual-Core, Core i3 and Core i5 CPU with TDP 65W. The cooler fits multiple Intel CPU sockets such as LGA 1150, 1155 and 1156.
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a 5 year warranty. "Our POLAR CPU Cooler is a true masterpiece of technology in a compact design. It's slim, lightweight and silent (screws instead of pushpins)", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd. The POLAR CPU cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 14 or Euro 12.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni