Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions unveils the latest 1U low profile cooler for Intel CPU. The POLAR CPU cooler is a product of GELID Solutions SILENT product line. The POLAR is designed for HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U Server. Heatsink height of just 27 mm fits most slim low profile cases. The POLAR also has an improved heat sink fin configuration to achieve high cooling performance in a compact design. The cooler weighs only 127 g and especially conforms to lightweight Panel PC and Car PC applications.
A silent 75 mm frameless fan with the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Module) control was chosen to be integrated into the heat sink. The fan blades were optimized and with a fan speed of min. 1400 rpm it guarantees a high airflow. The intelligent GELID PWM control keeps the fan silent but accelerates the fan speed whenever additional cooling is needed. The multi-award winning high performance GC-2 thermal compound is already pre-applied on the heat sink. The POLAR is compatible to Intel Celeron, Pentium Dual-Core, Core i3 and Core i5 CPU with TDP 65W. The cooler fits multiple Intel CPU sockets such as LGA 1150, 1155 and 1156.
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a 5 year warranty. "Our POLAR CPU Cooler is a true masterpiece of technology in a compact design. It's slim, lightweight and silent (screws instead of pushpins)", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd. The POLAR CPU cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 14 or Euro 12.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now