Transcend Information, Inc., a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today takes the lead to introduce the new StoreJet 35T3, its latest 3.5" external hard drive featuring the vast storage capacities up to 8TB and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. The black, sleek-looking StoreJet 35T3 delivers real-world transfer rates of up to 200 MB/s, offering dramatically enhanced external storage performance for today's speed-conscious users.
As technology marches forward, large files generated by modern devices such as digital cameras and camcorders can quickly fill an internal hard drive and slow the computer down. Designed for users with high-capacity requirements, the StoreJet 35T3 not only offers an enormous 8TB of storage space for large files, but also supports the USB 3.0 standard that boosts data transfer rates up to 200 MB/s, fast enough to transfer an entire 4.7 GB DVD movie in a mere 24 seconds.
Convenient One Touch Auto-Backup Button & Eco-friendly Design
The StoreJet 35T3 makes external storage easier than ever with its unique One Touch auto-backup button that other 3.5-inch external hard drive brands do not include. The One Touch backup system allows users to instantly backup and synchronize data with their notebook or desktop PC, ensuring their important data is safely stored in a secondary location. In addition, the StoreJet 35T3 is eco-friendly and meets the European Union ErP requirements.
Exclusive Transcend Elite Data Management Software
For added value, the StoreJet 35T3 includes a free download of the exclusive Transcend Elite data management software that helps users manage data and increase productivity. With this convenient software, users can easily perform incremental backups, secure confidential information and much more.
Transcend's StoreJet 35T3 external hard drives are available in 3TB, 4TB and 8TB capacities and carries Transcend's three-year limited warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup