Silicon Power introduces 64GB eSATA/USB SSD
2009/2/23-(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power released the availability of eSATA/USB SSD with 64GB capacity, a higher capacity handy SSD on worldwide markets. This pioneering product won Malaysia HWM magazine's Gold Award in February, awarding it a score of 9 out of 10. The eSATA/USB SSD features eSATA and Mini USB dual interface, hot plug and play and four-channel high performance technology. The eSATA connection has a read speed of 90 MB/s and a write speed of 42MB/s, which is 8 times the write speed of the normal USB. The eSATA connector provides external data transfer at speeds up to 3Gbps, which is higher than USB 2.0 interface with 480MB/s. It is very convenient for large volume of data transfer at a short time. At the bottom side is a mini USB connector offering a read speed of 30MB/s and a write speed of 25MB/s.
With the mentioned high speed data transfer, the new units provides the advanced controller and flash memory, shock resistance, minimum vibration, low power consumption, no noise and high reliability, enabling the operating system to work well even if it is on the move. The 64GB eSATA/USB SSD also features an integrated ECC (Error Correction Code) to ensure an accurate data transfer, as well as built-in wear leveling technology that guarantees long-term reliability and ultra-long storage lifespan. The new product is available from 8GB to 64GB capacities that are ideal for those wanting high-speed data transfer, high-capacity and portability.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy."
These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. In 2006, Silicon Power won the Rising Star Award held by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan. The award is to praise the small and medium enterprises with outstanding export performances that contribute to the nation's economy and trade. In 2008, Silicon Power proudly won the honor of National Award of Outstanding Small and Medium Enterprises among 187 candidates for competitive business advantage in financial, products, human resource management and marketing strategy. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to be working on the GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- Facebook is investing considerably into AI and VR technologies
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- Unity CEO: VR to create 'staggering orgasm of the new'
- Fable Legends game director discusses DLCs with TweakTown
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive