Inflo Games is proud to announce the release of their latest mobile title - Marble Monster.
Marble Monster is an intense marble action RPG game developed by Nterfun. Launching with over 100 levels, players can experience the simple yet strategic and unique gameplay with classic marbles. Packed with over 500 monsters, team combinations are endless while players are challenging one another in PvP or with their Guild against mighty Dragons!
Marble Monster Overview
Embark on your journey through various Worlds in over 100 dungeons and raids. Assemble your Marbles from over 500 different Monsters and battle alone or with your guild!
Are you prepared to go on the most epic Marble adventure?
Players can also join the Marble Monster's community on Facebook to stay current on all the latest Marble Monster announcements, updates, events, contests and more!
Marble Monster's Features:
- Free to Play
- 100+ levels with more to come!
- 5 distinct elemental Worlds
- 500+ monsters to collect
- Earn daily mission rewards
- Guild, Raids, Dungeons, and much more!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology