Inflo Games is proud to announce the release of their latest mobile title - Marble Monster.
Marble Monster is an intense marble action RPG game developed by Nterfun. Launching with over 100 levels, players can experience the simple yet strategic and unique gameplay with classic marbles. Packed with over 500 monsters, team combinations are endless while players are challenging one another in PvP or with their Guild against mighty Dragons!
Marble Monster Overview
Embark on your journey through various Worlds in over 100 dungeons and raids. Assemble your Marbles from over 500 different Monsters and battle alone or with your guild!
Are you prepared to go on the most epic Marble adventure?
Players can also join the Marble Monster's community on Facebook to stay current on all the latest Marble Monster announcements, updates, events, contests and more!
Marble Monster's Features:
- Free to Play
- 100+ levels with more to come!
- 5 distinct elemental Worlds
- 500+ monsters to collect
- Earn daily mission rewards
- Guild, Raids, Dungeons, and much more!
Latest News Posts
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017