For serious gamers who thrive with a cloth mouse surface with more control ROCCAT adds a new gaming surface to its Taito Series. The expertly crafted Taito Control takes the award-winning blueprint of the original Taito and re-develops it with an emphasis on more precise control. At a comfortable mid-size of 400 X 320 mm and a design focused on extended durability, the Taito Control is a high-spec pad that won't let you down.
Most cloth mousepads try to provide gamers with a balance between glide and control, excelling at neither. For gamers who want a cloth pad with more control, there is no more need to compromise. The Taito Control features an exceptionally smooth surface with enhanced command. It is perfect for those who prefer a pad with more resistance. With just the right amount of glide on super smooth surface using only the finest materials, the Taito Control lets you consistently take out your foes time and time again.
Since many cloth mousepads are made using low quality materials, frayed edges and a playing surface that gradually gets worse are problems many gamers are familiar with. Time to say goodbye to wasted money and an inconsistent surface. The Taito Control addresses these issues with an advanced cloth textile chosen only after countless hours of rigorous testing. With thickness of 3mm and a long-lasting stitched border in ROCCAT blue, the Taito Control brings the style and the substance.
The Taito Control is available now for 19.99€ / $16.99 USD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4