PNY Technologies Inc. world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products announced the release of the new and compact HP v160. The HP v160 offers a convenient way to store, share and transfer all your digital media, files like photos, videos, music and more. The v160 comes in a secure plastic casing with classic blue and white pattern. The rectangular structure and easy grip makes it convenient to plug into the USB port with no hassle.
The HP v160 is designed with a protective cap to protect your files from any external damage. For additional protection the drive is resilient towards dust and water, which allows you to use the drive during all types of projects. The drive features a strap hole located at the head of the top of the drive to enhance mobility. Mobile straps can be used to create a stylish accessory or you can simply attach it to your Key chains, backpacks or wallets.
The HP v160 measures 10 mm x W 16mm x L 35mm (HWL) and weighs only 4.3fram, so it will be easy slip into your pocket. Although this drive is petite, USB 2.0 specification allows it to perform high speed transfers of files in seconds. You can store dozens to hundreds of files on this tiny drive with storage capabilities ranging from 8GB to 64GB.
It works smoothly with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8, Mac OS: 10.3 and above operating system. PNY promised limited warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited