PNY Technologies Inc. world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products announced the release of the new and compact HP v160. The HP v160 offers a convenient way to store, share and transfer all your digital media, files like photos, videos, music and more. The v160 comes in a secure plastic casing with classic blue and white pattern. The rectangular structure and easy grip makes it convenient to plug into the USB port with no hassle.
The HP v160 is designed with a protective cap to protect your files from any external damage. For additional protection the drive is resilient towards dust and water, which allows you to use the drive during all types of projects. The drive features a strap hole located at the head of the top of the drive to enhance mobility. Mobile straps can be used to create a stylish accessory or you can simply attach it to your Key chains, backpacks or wallets.
The HP v160 measures 10 mm x W 16mm x L 35mm (HWL) and weighs only 4.3fram, so it will be easy slip into your pocket. Although this drive is petite, USB 2.0 specification allows it to perform high speed transfers of files in seconds. You can store dozens to hundreds of files on this tiny drive with storage capabilities ranging from 8GB to 64GB.
It works smoothly with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8, Mac OS: 10.3 and above operating system. PNY promised limited warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4