To meet demands from professionals and enthusiasts with high performance storage demands, SilverStone created CPS02, a cable designed for Mini-SAS devices. With internal sideband connection (SGPIO) feature, the CPS02 is designed for always on and reliable operation with servers or workstations. On both ends of the cable are 36 pin SFF-8087 connectors made out of industrial-grade material with weave sleeving for robust and trouble-free connections. Finally, CPS02's supports a four lane design to provide top performance for any professional SAS or SATA storage systems.
- Thick, shielded Mini-SAS 36pin to 36pin cable for reliable throughput
- Heavy-duty SFF-8087 connectors ensure stable connections
- 4 lane high-performance design
- Cable length of 500mm
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 13,20 EURO.
The CPS02 will be available on June 29th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller