To meet demands from professionals and enthusiasts with high performance storage demands, SilverStone created CPS02, a cable designed for Mini-SAS devices. With internal sideband connection (SGPIO) feature, the CPS02 is designed for always on and reliable operation with servers or workstations. On both ends of the cable are 36 pin SFF-8087 connectors made out of industrial-grade material with weave sleeving for robust and trouble-free connections. Finally, CPS02's supports a four lane design to provide top performance for any professional SAS or SATA storage systems.
- Thick, shielded Mini-SAS 36pin to 36pin cable for reliable throughput
- Heavy-duty SFF-8087 connectors ensure stable connections
- 4 lane high-performance design
- Cable length of 500mm
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 13,20 EURO.
The CPS02 will be available on June 29th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 1800X: 8C/16T @ 4GHz for $499
- AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood