The future starts today. Get ready for a giant leap forward when it comes to the pinnacle of GPU engineering. Get ready for the revolutionary Club 3D Radeon R9 Fury X. The world's first video card featuring AMD-pioneered High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) for extreme performance in the highest resolutions. Benefit from an improved Graphics Core Next architecture, more advanced PowerTune management, improved connection flexibility enabling a 6K gaming setup with multiple monitors and a world class, whisper quiet Closed Loop Liquid Cooling Solution. The Club 3D Radeon R9 Fury X is the fastest GPU in the world and it's here to take your gaming performance to a completely new dimension.
A MARVEL OF ENGINEERING:
Take the lead with the awesome gaming power of the most advanced and innovative GPU ever created for PC gaming. The Club 3D Radeon R9 Fury X is the world's first video card to feature AMD-pioneered High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) integrated on-chip, delivering 60% more memory bandwidth over GDDR5 memory. With 4K Stream Processors, 4K MB High Bandwidth Memory, 4K Bit memory interface aimed at providing the best 4K gaming experience, Fury X marks the beginning of a new era in PC Gaming.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup