Eurocom is shipping high performance gaming laptops with unlocked socket based Intel Core i7-5775C desktop processors and top of the line, upgradeable NVIDIA GeForce, AMD Radeon and NVIDIA Quadro MXM 3.0b graphics.
The EUROCOM P5 Pro Extreme closes the gap between laptops and high performance desktop computers by bringing home a full-fledged Intel Core i7-4790K or I7-5775C with overclocking and no compromises. The EUROCOM P5 Pro is a hig performance, desktop gaming and workstation in disguise.
The Intel Core i7-5775C is a socketed desktop processor with Intel's most advanced on-die graphics engine, Iris Pro Graphics 6200, it is compatible with the LGA 1150 interface, and they're also multiplier-unlocked, allowing users the ability of overclocking it for additional performance.
Eurocom provides an optional unlocked BIOS to allow customers to take full advantage of overclocking capabilities within unlocked Intel processors. These 14nm Intel Broadwell CPUs advance power efficiency over previous offerings by specifying 65W TDPs for unlocked quad-core models p to 95W for overclocking and maximum performance.
Memory is fully upgradeable and configurable with four SO-DIMM sockets able to support up to 32 GB of memory.
The EUROCOM P5 Pro supports both Haswell and Broadwell Processors. The EUROCOM P5 laptop offer serious CPU socket scalability and upgradeability with support for 4th and 5th generation processors in the form of Intel Core i5, i7, i7 Extreme and Xeon processors. Being fully upgradeable and configurable, customers can now come to Eurocom for a variety of Enthusiast and Professional processors.
The EUROCOM P5 Pro support a full line of professional grade NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M graphics, along with graphics from NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M, 970M, 965M and AMD Radeon R9-M290X allowing customers to get the mobile graphics processing power they need.
The P5 Pro is prewired for 3G/4G module support, through an M.2 slot, so users can have a reliable internet connection on the go for mobile gaming or professional use.
Storage comes from an optional four drive bays, two M.2. SSD slots and 2 standard drive bays for up to 5.2 TB of RAIDable storage. PCIe Solid State drives are supported for enhanced storage performance. RAID 0,1,5 and 10 are offered for maximum performance or redundancy.
EUROCOM P5 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 15.6-inch 4K QFHD 3840-by-2160, 3K WQHD+ 2880-by-1620 or FHD IPS 1920-by-1080 pixels; 60Hz; eDP interface; LED Backlit
- Chipset: High Performance Intel Z97 Express Chipset
- Overclocking: supported with i7 4790K Processor; O/C BIOS available.
- Processor: Socket based; LGA1150; up to 90W TDP; choice of Core i7, i5, i3 and Xeon E3 series.
- VGA Technology: MXM 3.0b; NVIDIA GeForce: GTX 980M, 970M or 965M; Quadro: K5100M, K3100M or K1100M; AMD: R9 290X
- Cooling: High performance, high quality copper integrated dual 5-pipes GPU/CPU heat sink
- Memory: Four 204-pin SO-DIMM sockets; DDR3L-1600, 1866 or 2133; 1.35V; up to 32GB
- Storage: up to 4 physical drives: 2x M.2 2280 PCIe or SATA SSD and 2x HDD/SSD (9.5mm) SATA3 6Gb/s and with Intel Rapid Start Technology; Intel Smart Response Technology and RAID 0/1/5/10
- Card Reader: 6-in-1: UHS-II interface; MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
- Keyboard and Touchpad: Anti-ghosting backlit keyboard with seperate numeric keypad; TouchPad with multi-gesture and scrolling; W/A/S/D Gaming key
- Ports: 4x USB 3.0 (1x powered USB port, AC/DC); 1x eSATA/USB 3.0 Combo port; 2x DP 1.2; 1x HDMI 2.0; 1x Headphone; 1x Microphone-in; 1x S/PDIF (digital); 1x Line-in; 1x RJ-45 LAN; 1x DC-in
- Audio: High Definition Audio; S/PDIF Digital Output; Built in array microphone; Built in two 2W speakers; Sound Blaster X-FI MB3; External 7.1CH output (headphone, mic, line-in and S/PDIF); ANSP 3D Sound Technology (headphone output)
- Display Support: Supports up to 4 active displays including internal LCD; up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz
- Security: Kensington Lock and Embedded TPM 2.0
- Battery: 8cells 82Wh Li-Ion; up to 120 minutes
- Weight: 3.4kg / 7.48lbs w/ battery
- Dimensions: 386x262x35mm / 15.4x10.48x1.4-inch
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017