With Frequency Record of DDR4 4GB at 4431MHz & 16GB at 3872MHz
G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory, solid state storage, power supply units, and gaming peripherals, proudly announces that 18 overclocking records in various benchmark categories were broken since Computex 2015. These amazing overclocking milestones include the highest DDR4 4GB module frequency at 4431MHz and 16GB module frequency at 3872MHz. Both of the frequency records were achieved with the G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 extreme DDR4 memory built with Samsung ICs.
During the five days of Computex 2015, G.SKILL organized and hosted the 4th Annual OC World Record Stage with the participation from 14 of the world's top overclockers representing the top five major motherboard brands. Each day, different systems would be overclocked under liquid nitrogen to push their limits in front of a live audience. Check out the video link below for an overview of the live event:
We would like to thank to the 14 professional overclockers from different countries around the world, and the five world's leading motherboard venders, including ASUS, ASRock, EVGA, GIGABYTE, and MSI. With the skill of overclocking with extreme LN2 and the best products from each of the vendors, people around the world are able to witness not only the performance of next generation hardware, but also the incredible overclocking potential of the latest and newest products. Even with the end of Computex 2015, these overclockers continued to persevere and break records in the following week of the event, producing further results.
The details of 18 overclocking records can be found below.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design