With the RM1 we present a particular compact Mini Tower, which offers an unusual flexibility for the installation of hardware. Despite the minimalistic design, the RM1 offers enough space for ATX systems with dual VGA card support. If needed, a 5.25 inch drive can be installed, when using either a Mini-ITX or Micro-ATX motherboard. The RM1 uses brushed aluminum and shines with its superb quality. By using materials of the highest quality the RM1 offers a superb and exquisite look. The deliberately kept simple design of the RM1 harmonizes perfectly with any environment.
Motherboards of up to 305 x 245 mm can be installed in the RM1. This allows not only the installation of Mini-ITX or Micro-ATX systems in the compact case, but also of full size ATX boards. Despite its compact dimensions, the RM1 offers enough space for a powerful system. Thus, VGA cards of up to 290 mm in length and CPU-coolers with a maximum height of 95 mm can be installed in the elegant aluminium case.
Up to four hard disk drives can be mounted in the RM1. At the bottom, a 2.5 inch and a 3.5 inch drive can easily be installed, using decoupled rubber grommets to reduce vibrations. Up to two 2.5 inch SSD can be mounted on the ODD holder. If an optical drive is installed, one of these installation slots cannot be used.
Two color options (black and silver) will be available in stores from early next week, the MSRP for the case is 79.99 Euro, incl. 19% VAT. The case is sold in Europe under the label "Jonsbo - powered by Cooltek".
Technical data RM1:
- Form factor: Mini-ITX, M-ATX, ATX
- 5.25 inch bay external: 1 x
- 3.5 inch bay intern: 1 x
- 2.5 inch bay internal: max. 3 x
- Case fan (front): 1 x 120 mm
- PCI expansion slots: 6
- Height: ca. 349 mm
- Width: ca. 211 mm
- Depth: ca. 287 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Max. length of VGA cards: 290 mm
- Max. height of CPU coolers: 95 mm
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system