World's leading hardware & PC System manufacturer Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), with its racing track booth, was the most popular in Computex 2015! Not only was it a great event stage, but it was also rich with innovative products that attracted the eye of media and buyers.
Rich mini PC product line
ECS has focused on the mini system in recent years. ECS displayed the world's first LIVA mini PC with Core M processor, the brand new LIVA X2, and a one-liter mini PC called "One" which will be announced in the 4th quarter of 2015. In addition, Compute on Stick and mPC with wireless charging technology were key featured products.
Brand new Intel 100 series motherboard
ECS displayed the latest LEET Gaming motherboards that adopt HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.1. It also announced its exclusive DURATHON 2 technology delivering high quality, stability and convenience products.
How do you LIVA? Award Ceremony
After two months of intense competition, ECS "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest Award Ceremony was conducted on June 4th. Congratulations to Huy-Kim Nguyen from Belgium, the Champion of the "How do you LIVA?" Creative Short Film Contest winning a big cash prize of NT $150,000!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology