Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in audio and wearable technology, and the creators of leading tournament headsets GameCom Commander and professional-class Supreme Commander, today introduced the RIG 500 Series - PC gaming headsets engineered specifically for the intensity of e-sports. Uniquely constructed with interchangeable components, the RIG 500 family can be configured for precise fit, extraordinary comfort, peerless game audio in any environment, and personalized style. Endorsed by ESL, the world's largest e-sports company, the RIG 500 Series provides competitive gamers and aspiring professionals a flexible audio solution that adapts to their needs.
- The 500 Series system includes components such as vented-air and sound-isolating ear cups, several colors of headbands, mobile stereo cables, a digital USB adapter with Dolby® 7.1 Surround Sound, and 24-bit audio support.
- Personalise! Modular headset with ability to swap out components and customise
- High performance and reliability: Vented for maximum breathability and heat dissipation, reducing listening fatigue and pressure, and Isolating for complete immersion, reducing background noise and enabling players to focus.
- Ultra light and flexible, precise fit, extraordinary comfort.
- Engineered ground up in consultation with competitive gamers
- Highly compatible - mobile and tablet, console controller, up to PC 7.1
- Launching August/Q3 in ANZ
- RIG 500 - Stereo gaming headset with flip-to-mute mic boom
- RIG 500HD - Surround sound USB gaming headset
- RIG 500E - E-sports edition surround sound gaming headset with two sets of ear cups (vented and isolating), detachable boom mic, USB adapter and analog stereo cables
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4