Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in audio and wearable technology, and the creators of leading tournament headsets GameCom Commander and professional-class Supreme Commander, today introduced the RIG 500 Series - PC gaming headsets engineered specifically for the intensity of e-sports. Uniquely constructed with interchangeable components, the RIG 500 family can be configured for precise fit, extraordinary comfort, peerless game audio in any environment, and personalized style. Endorsed by ESL, the world's largest e-sports company, the RIG 500 Series provides competitive gamers and aspiring professionals a flexible audio solution that adapts to their needs.
- The 500 Series system includes components such as vented-air and sound-isolating ear cups, several colors of headbands, mobile stereo cables, a digital USB adapter with Dolby® 7.1 Surround Sound, and 24-bit audio support.
- Personalise! Modular headset with ability to swap out components and customise
- High performance and reliability: Vented for maximum breathability and heat dissipation, reducing listening fatigue and pressure, and Isolating for complete immersion, reducing background noise and enabling players to focus.
- Ultra light and flexible, precise fit, extraordinary comfort.
- Engineered ground up in consultation with competitive gamers
- Highly compatible - mobile and tablet, console controller, up to PC 7.1
- Launching August/Q3 in ANZ
- RIG 500 - Stereo gaming headset with flip-to-mute mic boom
- RIG 500HD - Surround sound USB gaming headset
- RIG 500E - E-sports edition surround sound gaming headset with two sets of ear cups (vented and isolating), detachable boom mic, USB adapter and analog stereo cables
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017