Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in audio and wearable technology, and the creators of leading tournament headsets GameCom Commander and professional-class Supreme Commander, today introduced the RIG 500 Series - PC gaming headsets engineered specifically for the intensity of e-sports. Uniquely constructed with interchangeable components, the RIG 500 family can be configured for precise fit, extraordinary comfort, peerless game audio in any environment, and personalized style. Endorsed by ESL, the world's largest e-sports company, the RIG 500 Series provides competitive gamers and aspiring professionals a flexible audio solution that adapts to their needs.
- The 500 Series system includes components such as vented-air and sound-isolating ear cups, several colors of headbands, mobile stereo cables, a digital USB adapter with Dolby® 7.1 Surround Sound, and 24-bit audio support.
- Personalise! Modular headset with ability to swap out components and customise
- High performance and reliability: Vented for maximum breathability and heat dissipation, reducing listening fatigue and pressure, and Isolating for complete immersion, reducing background noise and enabling players to focus.
- Ultra light and flexible, precise fit, extraordinary comfort.
- Engineered ground up in consultation with competitive gamers
- Highly compatible - mobile and tablet, console controller, up to PC 7.1
- Launching August/Q3 in ANZ
- RIG 500 - Stereo gaming headset with flip-to-mute mic boom
- RIG 500HD - Surround sound USB gaming headset
- RIG 500E - E-sports edition surround sound gaming headset with two sets of ear cups (vented and isolating), detachable boom mic, USB adapter and analog stereo cables
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook