Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in audio and wearable technology, and the creators of leading tournament headsets GameCom Commander and professional-class Supreme Commander, today introduced the RIG 500 Series - PC gaming headsets engineered specifically for the intensity of e-sports. Uniquely constructed with interchangeable components, the RIG 500 family can be configured for precise fit, extraordinary comfort, peerless game audio in any environment, and personalized style. Endorsed by ESL, the world's largest e-sports company, the RIG 500 Series provides competitive gamers and aspiring professionals a flexible audio solution that adapts to their needs.
- The 500 Series system includes components such as vented-air and sound-isolating ear cups, several colors of headbands, mobile stereo cables, a digital USB adapter with Dolby® 7.1 Surround Sound, and 24-bit audio support.
- Personalise! Modular headset with ability to swap out components and customise
- High performance and reliability: Vented for maximum breathability and heat dissipation, reducing listening fatigue and pressure, and Isolating for complete immersion, reducing background noise and enabling players to focus.
- Ultra light and flexible, precise fit, extraordinary comfort.
- Engineered ground up in consultation with competitive gamers
- Highly compatible - mobile and tablet, console controller, up to PC 7.1
- Launching August/Q3 in ANZ
- RIG 500 - Stereo gaming headset with flip-to-mute mic boom
- RIG 500HD - Surround sound USB gaming headset
- RIG 500E - E-sports edition surround sound gaming headset with two sets of ear cups (vented and isolating), detachable boom mic, USB adapter and analog stereo cables
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- SpaceX to launch first-ever used rocket to space
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- Samsung store catches fire ahead of the Galaxy S8 launch
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design