ASUS in the pink name of research with the new PINK Eee PC S101H
Supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Sydney, Australia, February 25, 2009 - ASUS, pioneers of high fashion technology, today announced the launch of its new Pink Eee PC S101H. ASUS is partnering with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) to support the Pink Ribbon cause by donating a portion of each Pink Eee PC S101H sold.
The next generation supermodel of netbooks just got sexier! The conspinkous Pink Eee PC S101H is svelte, stunning and strikes a pose in a chic combo of pink ice and Swarovski crystal-adorned hinges with a remarkably shockproof figure. With its ample 170GB hybrid storage, as well as an abundance of features and flair, the Pink Eee PC S101H is a stylish companion for the fabulous fashionista.
Sue Murray, CEO of the NBCF, encouraged the public to go pink with their next PC purchase. "We are thrilled that ASUS is continuing its support of the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Funds raised through sales of the Pink Eee PC S101H will go towards the prevention, detection and treatment of this disease, which currently claims the lives of more than 2,800 Australians each year."
Ted Chen, Managing Director of ASUS Australia and New Zealand, said, "ASUS is happy to be supporting the NBCF and its commitment to finding a cure for breast cancer. We are proud to partner with the NBCF once again and have the utmost respect for the organisation - ASUS will do what it can to assist this worthy cause."
Incorporating incredible portability with its featherlike weight and slim frame, the Pink Eee PC S101H is modelled on the glossy girly magazine. Equipped with features such as the ASUS exclusive Super Hybrid Engine (SHE), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth V2.0, plus Microsoft Windows XP Home including Windows Live Messenger and Windows Live Mail, the Pink Eee PC S101H also reflects green capabilities by consuming less energy, preserving battery life and allowing effortless connectivity for communication and computing.
Furthermore, an intuitive interface and fast boot up time means the Pink Eee PC S101H is easy to use, even for first time users - at the click of a button, access the internet and go browsing or buying! Building upon the ground-breaking form factor, ergonomics and features of its Eee PC predecessors, the Pink Eee PC S101H is a definitive digital accessory for those seeking stature. Turn heads and catch eyes parading in pink with the Pink Eee PC S101H.
The Pink Eee PC S101H from ASUS is available in Australia through selected Myer stores. RRP: AU$1,099 inc GST.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100", and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
About the National Breast Cancer Foundation
The NBCF is the only community-funded national organisation in Australia raising money for research into the prevention, detection and treatment of breast cancer. Since the NBCF was established in 1994, over $55 million has been awarded to Australian-based researchers across every state and territory, to improve the health and wellbeing of those affected by breast cancer.
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to relaunch its music streaming service at WWDC in June
- Final 'San Andreas' trailer now with more large-scale destruction
- Quake developer says modders should be compensated for their efforts
- Mushkin teams up with Ubisoft to expand REACTOR SSD lineup
- NASA tests shape-changing wing to help cut down on fuel costs
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Glary Utilities Pro for free
- HIS MusiX Air Wireless Bluetooth IPX7 Water Resistant Speaker Review
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Habey Launches MITX-6770 Mini-ITX Motherboard
- HP Announces the Next Wave of 2015 Back to School PCs
- The Kave XTD 5.1 Analog Makes its Mark on May
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports