ASUS in the pink name of research with the new PINK Eee PC S101H
Supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Sydney, Australia, February 25, 2009 - ASUS, pioneers of high fashion technology, today announced the launch of its new Pink Eee PC S101H. ASUS is partnering with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) to support the Pink Ribbon cause by donating a portion of each Pink Eee PC S101H sold.
The next generation supermodel of netbooks just got sexier! The conspinkous Pink Eee PC S101H is svelte, stunning and strikes a pose in a chic combo of pink ice and Swarovski crystal-adorned hinges with a remarkably shockproof figure. With its ample 170GB hybrid storage, as well as an abundance of features and flair, the Pink Eee PC S101H is a stylish companion for the fabulous fashionista.
Sue Murray, CEO of the NBCF, encouraged the public to go pink with their next PC purchase. "We are thrilled that ASUS is continuing its support of the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Funds raised through sales of the Pink Eee PC S101H will go towards the prevention, detection and treatment of this disease, which currently claims the lives of more than 2,800 Australians each year."
Ted Chen, Managing Director of ASUS Australia and New Zealand, said, "ASUS is happy to be supporting the NBCF and its commitment to finding a cure for breast cancer. We are proud to partner with the NBCF once again and have the utmost respect for the organisation - ASUS will do what it can to assist this worthy cause."
Incorporating incredible portability with its featherlike weight and slim frame, the Pink Eee PC S101H is modelled on the glossy girly magazine. Equipped with features such as the ASUS exclusive Super Hybrid Engine (SHE), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth V2.0, plus Microsoft Windows XP Home including Windows Live Messenger and Windows Live Mail, the Pink Eee PC S101H also reflects green capabilities by consuming less energy, preserving battery life and allowing effortless connectivity for communication and computing.
Furthermore, an intuitive interface and fast boot up time means the Pink Eee PC S101H is easy to use, even for first time users - at the click of a button, access the internet and go browsing or buying! Building upon the ground-breaking form factor, ergonomics and features of its Eee PC predecessors, the Pink Eee PC S101H is a definitive digital accessory for those seeking stature. Turn heads and catch eyes parading in pink with the Pink Eee PC S101H.
The Pink Eee PC S101H from ASUS is available in Australia through selected Myer stores. RRP: AU$1,099 inc GST.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100", and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
About the National Breast Cancer Foundation
The NBCF is the only community-funded national organisation in Australia raising money for research into the prevention, detection and treatment of breast cancer. Since the NBCF was established in 1994, over $55 million has been awarded to Australian-based researchers across every state and territory, to improve the health and wellbeing of those affected by breast cancer.
Latest News Posts
- You can now play Nintendo 64 games on Xbox One
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now