2015 Masters Gaming Arena is all set to go
Cooler, quieter, Better gaming video cards
MSI ushers in its elite line-up of GAMING video cards, including the GTX 980 GAMING 4G, the winner of the 2015 Taiwan Excellence Awards. On top of that, MSI also releases its MSI GTX980 Ti GAMING 6G video card, featured with 6GB of VRAM and powered by the renowned Twin Frozr V cooler, which features a premium LED illuminated MSI GAMING Dragon that can be controlled by a new feature on the exclusive MSI Gaming App.
Both models equip a back plate which carves out dragon insignias to increase structural rigidity and completes the exquisite appearance. Along with the new funky LED functions and the easy tuning GAMING APP, GTX 980 Ti GAMING 6G delivers a silent and cool gaming experience.
Next to that, MSI proudly shows off its brand new premium SLI bridges, supporting 2-way and 3-way spaced SLI setups. It features a charismatic LED backlit GAMING shield which can be controlled by the MSI Gaming App and is forged out of high quality materials. Complementing the looks of MSI GAMING video cards, this SLI bridge is the ideal link for a true MSI GAMING SLI setup.
99A GODLIKE GAMING, ONE BOARD TO RULE ALL
MSI rolls out its super high-end X99A GODLIKE GAMING motherboard at COMPUTEX. The X99A GODLIKE GAMING is world's first RGB LED motherboard, supporting more than 2000 colors and many style presets such as breathing, flashing and waving.
The X99A GODLIKE GAMING employs the latest Audio Boost 3 PRO technology to deliver crystal clear sound quality and lossless audio compression. For efficient data transfer, Turbo M.2, SATA Express and USB 3.1 are supported. The X99A GODLIKE GAMING also adopts the latest Killer DoubleShot-X3 PRO. Smart teaming with two Killer Ethernet chips and Killer 1535 Wi-Fi module, X99A GODLIKE GAMING can provide up to 2.867Gbps of network bandwidth for hardcore gamers. The Mystic Light, another special feature, lets users easily control the LED light effects with the MSI Gaming APP on OS and the Mystic Light APP on Android mobile devices.
X99A GAMING 9 ACK, COMPUTEX Best Choice Golden award winner
Recognized for its extraordinary technical ingenuity and outstanding design, the X99A GAMING 9 ACK motherboard bags Best Choice Golden Award in the Gaming & Entertainment category. MSI offers the best GAMING motherboards and was the first vendor to release USB 3.1 motherboards on the market while offering a complete assortment.
With a look and a feel that stand out in the market, the striking design of the X99A GAMING 9 ACK motherboard is highlighted by a premium presentation and an amazing set of features. MSI GAMING motherboards is meant to gamers and power users that just want to enjoy extreme long gaming sessions or get the most speed out of their system as both can find features that help them get the best performance out of their systems.
MSI Z97 & H97 motherboards fully support the 5th Generation Intel® Core processors
With the latest BIOS update, all MSI Z97 & H97 motherboards are completely compatible with the new 5th Gen Intel® Core processors and able to unleash
your system's full performance. Committed to ensuring compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team is making sure you never have to worry about your MSI motherboard supporting the latest generation of Intel® Core processors. For full enjoyment of the latest technology and all the advantages of the 5th Generation Intel® Core processors, MSI Z97 & H97 motherboards are the best choice.
MSI COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 Online Exhibition
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017