iBUYPOWER Launches Gamer Fire 600 Based on Latest AMD Socket AM3 Platform
GamerFire 600 Features the AMD Phenom IIX4 810 Quad-Core CPU, Gigabyte CrossFire Chipset, 4GB DDR3-1333 Memory and ATI Radeon HD 4830 Video Card for just $799
El Monte, CA - February 24, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, known for its innovative and powerful gaming PCs, is excited to be among the first PC manufactures to offer a gaming system based on the new AMD Socket AM3 Platform. The Gamer Fire 600 is equipped with AMD's Phenom II X4 810 Quad-Core CPU, the Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P AMD 790X CrossFire Chipset Motherboard, 4 GB DDR3-1333 Memory, and the ATI Radeon HD 4830 512MB PCI-Express x16 Video Card to offer the most realistic 3D graphics ever.
"We take pride in our ability to always be among the first system builders to incorporate new technology in our machines," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "It's that agility that is allowing us to already be offering systems featuring the AM3 platform, and sharing its unparalleled 3D graphics capabilities with gamers everywhere."
Housed in the aggressive iBUYPOWER CycloneX Gaming Tower, the Gamer Fire 600 also features a 500 GB SATA-II Hard Drive, a 2.1 Channel Stereo Super Bass Subwoofer Speaker System, 600w Power Supply and iBUYPOWER's 1600 dpi High Sensitivity Internet Mouse. With a base price of $799, the Gamer Fire 600 is a serious gaming rig, at a very competitive price.
Other fully configurable iBUYPOWER systems featuring the AM3 platform start at just $499 and are available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- PS4 Slim supports 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop