iBUYPOWER Launches Gamer Fire 600 Based on Latest AMD Socket AM3 Platform
GamerFire 600 Features the AMD Phenom IIX4 810 Quad-Core CPU, Gigabyte CrossFire Chipset, 4GB DDR3-1333 Memory and ATI Radeon HD 4830 Video Card for just $799
El Monte, CA - February 24, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, known for its innovative and powerful gaming PCs, is excited to be among the first PC manufactures to offer a gaming system based on the new AMD Socket AM3 Platform. The Gamer Fire 600 is equipped with AMD's Phenom II X4 810 Quad-Core CPU, the Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P AMD 790X CrossFire Chipset Motherboard, 4 GB DDR3-1333 Memory, and the ATI Radeon HD 4830 512MB PCI-Express x16 Video Card to offer the most realistic 3D graphics ever.
"We take pride in our ability to always be among the first system builders to incorporate new technology in our machines," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "It's that agility that is allowing us to already be offering systems featuring the AM3 platform, and sharing its unparalleled 3D graphics capabilities with gamers everywhere."
Housed in the aggressive iBUYPOWER CycloneX Gaming Tower, the Gamer Fire 600 also features a 500 GB SATA-II Hard Drive, a 2.1 Channel Stereo Super Bass Subwoofer Speaker System, 600w Power Supply and iBUYPOWER's 1600 dpi High Sensitivity Internet Mouse. With a base price of $799, the Gamer Fire 600 is a serious gaming rig, at a very competitive price.
Other fully configurable iBUYPOWER systems featuring the AM3 platform start at just $499 and are available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- ASUS' modular PC design great for customization lovers, neat freaks
- ASUS X99-E 10G WS motherboard goes all out with speed
- Xbox One's permanent $299 price drop clearly signals new Xbox hardware
- AMD's new 7th gen APUs: specs, perf-per-watt and more announced
- ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 motherboard supports quad GPUs
- Z777 PRO4 bios
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- work faster, play longer with new mobile 7th heneration AMD A-Series processors
- Radeon RX 480 set to drive premium VR experiences into the hands of millions of consumers; starting at just $199
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD