iBUYPOWER Launches Gamer Fire 600 Based on Latest AMD Socket AM3 Platform
GamerFire 600 Features the AMD Phenom IIX4 810 Quad-Core CPU, Gigabyte CrossFire Chipset, 4GB DDR3-1333 Memory and ATI Radeon HD 4830 Video Card for just $799
El Monte, CA - February 24, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, known for its innovative and powerful gaming PCs, is excited to be among the first PC manufactures to offer a gaming system based on the new AMD Socket AM3 Platform. The Gamer Fire 600 is equipped with AMD's Phenom II X4 810 Quad-Core CPU, the Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P AMD 790X CrossFire Chipset Motherboard, 4 GB DDR3-1333 Memory, and the ATI Radeon HD 4830 512MB PCI-Express x16 Video Card to offer the most realistic 3D graphics ever.
"We take pride in our ability to always be among the first system builders to incorporate new technology in our machines," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "It's that agility that is allowing us to already be offering systems featuring the AM3 platform, and sharing its unparalleled 3D graphics capabilities with gamers everywhere."
Housed in the aggressive iBUYPOWER CycloneX Gaming Tower, the Gamer Fire 600 also features a 500 GB SATA-II Hard Drive, a 2.1 Channel Stereo Super Bass Subwoofer Speaker System, 600w Power Supply and iBUYPOWER's 1600 dpi High Sensitivity Internet Mouse. With a base price of $799, the Gamer Fire 600 is a serious gaming rig, at a very competitive price.
Other fully configurable iBUYPOWER systems featuring the AM3 platform start at just $499 and are available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD