Thomson Reuters has today announced that it is extending the services it provides within CME Group's co-location facility located in Aurora, Illinois to include managed real-time data feeds and its low-latency news service, providing customers with high-performance, high-quality content while lowering the cost of ownership.
The customers located in CME's Aurora facility need access to cross-asset data and news to identify new opportunities and make the most informed trading decisions. Maintaining access to a broad universe of high-updating data, however, can be costly and require significant investment in infrastructure. Thomson Reuters can provide these services through Elektron Managed Services within the Aurora facility as part of the flexible range of market data delivery options it offers customers.
Through the service announced today, customers who have their trading applications in CME Group's Aurora facility will be able to access Thomson Reuters Elektron Real Time consolidated market data feed and the low-latency News Feed Direct service via a simple cross-connect. This lowers the requirements for costly infrastructure and provides high-quality, cross-asset news and market data to help power customer applications and inform their trading strategies.
"Elektron Managed Services gives customers the ability to scale their businesses rapidly and access low-latency data and services while lowering the typical costs of deploying and managing equivalent solutions in-house," said Paras Sidapara, global head of managed services, Financial & Risk, at Thomson Reuters. "By offering low-latency, real-time market data and machine readable news feeds direct to customers inside CME Group's Aurora facility, we are helping customers access the breadth of content they need to make informed trading decisions in a cost-effective and highly flexible way."
In addition to the Aurora facility, Thomson Reuters offers Elektron Managed Services through a network of its own data centers located in established and developing financial markets, including Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, New York, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Toronto.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system