Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of DataTraveler® microDuo 3C USB Flash drive. DataTraveler microDuo 3C has a dual interface that works with both standard USB Type-A (3.1, 3.0, 2.0) and USB Type-C ports. USB Type-C is an up and coming reversible connector standard that allows for slimmer and sleeker devices in the future. It enables a single port to function as a point for data transfer, video output, charging and even power external devices.
DataTraveler microDuo 3C is an ideal way to provide up to 64GB of extra storage for the very latest smartphones, tablets and Mac computers while also working with current generation devices. Shipping later this month, the simple plug-and-play drive offers fast USB 3.1 performance with read speeds up to 100MB/s and write speeds up to 15MB/s. The lightweight and small-form factor DataTraveler microDuo 3C complements portable devices and is easily transportable.
"DataTraveler microDuo 3C has a dual interface that accommodates both USB Type-A and USB Type-C ports to give users easy access to the latest USB interface," said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. "Our drive provides more storage, features fast data transfer speeds and helps make the new technology more accessible to consumers."
In addition to the DataTraveler microDuo 3C, Kingston will soon ship its next-generation DataTraveler Micro 3.1. As one of the world's smallest USB Flash drives, it is perfect for adding more storage to tablet PCs, slim notebooks, car audio systems and more while barely increasing the size of the device's footprint. DataTraveler Micro 3.1 will be available in 16GB to 64GB capacities.
DataTraveler microDuo 3C is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information visit http://www.kingston.com.
DataTraveler microDuo 3C Features & Specifications:
- Capacities1: 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
- Speed2: USB 3.13
o 16GB: 100MB/s read, 10MB/s write
o 32GB & 64GB: 100MB/s read, 15MB/s write
- Dimensions : 29.94mm x 16.60mm x 8.44mm
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature : -20°C to 85°C
- Warranty/Support : Five-year warranty with free technical support
1 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
2 Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
3 USB 3.1 Gen. 1 performance requires a host device with a USB 3.1 port
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology