G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, displays the highest frequency DDR4 3800MHz kit and the largest DDR4 128GB kit running at a full 3000MHz CL14.
The New Heights of quad-channel DDR4 Speed: 3800MHz
After the announcement of the DDR4 3666MHz kit in May 2015, G.SKILL continued pushing DDR4 speed to new heights. At Computex this year, G.SKILL demos the ultimate DDR4 3800MHz 16GB(4x4GB) kit on two live demo systems with GIGABYTE GA-X99-SOC-Champion and ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer motherboards!
The Ultimate DDR4 128GB (16GBx8) Kit at 3000MHz CL14
No compromises on performance! G.SKILL has managed its DDR4 128GB kit, based on unbuffered 16GB DDR4 modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, at an ultra-high 3000MHz frequency with low timings of CL14. This luxury premium memory kit is displayed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor.
Pushing the Extreme Limit of 64GB (16GBx4) at 3333MHz
Demonstrating the extreme limit of 16GB modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, G.SKILL also showcases a total of 64GB with four modules of 16GB running at 3333MHz, surpassing even the latest 8GB-module based 64GB capacity memory kits. Installed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor, this is possibly the most diverse high-end system setup ever.
Latest News Posts
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017