G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, displays the highest frequency DDR4 3800MHz kit and the largest DDR4 128GB kit running at a full 3000MHz CL14.
The New Heights of quad-channel DDR4 Speed: 3800MHz
After the announcement of the DDR4 3666MHz kit in May 2015, G.SKILL continued pushing DDR4 speed to new heights. At Computex this year, G.SKILL demos the ultimate DDR4 3800MHz 16GB(4x4GB) kit on two live demo systems with GIGABYTE GA-X99-SOC-Champion and ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer motherboards!
The Ultimate DDR4 128GB (16GBx8) Kit at 3000MHz CL14
No compromises on performance! G.SKILL has managed its DDR4 128GB kit, based on unbuffered 16GB DDR4 modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, at an ultra-high 3000MHz frequency with low timings of CL14. This luxury premium memory kit is displayed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor.
Pushing the Extreme Limit of 64GB (16GBx4) at 3333MHz
Demonstrating the extreme limit of 16GB modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, G.SKILL also showcases a total of 64GB with four modules of 16GB running at 3333MHz, surpassing even the latest 8GB-module based 64GB capacity memory kits. Installed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor, this is possibly the most diverse high-end system setup ever.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup