G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, displays the highest frequency DDR4 3800MHz kit and the largest DDR4 128GB kit running at a full 3000MHz CL14.
The New Heights of quad-channel DDR4 Speed: 3800MHz
After the announcement of the DDR4 3666MHz kit in May 2015, G.SKILL continued pushing DDR4 speed to new heights. At Computex this year, G.SKILL demos the ultimate DDR4 3800MHz 16GB(4x4GB) kit on two live demo systems with GIGABYTE GA-X99-SOC-Champion and ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer motherboards!
The Ultimate DDR4 128GB (16GBx8) Kit at 3000MHz CL14
No compromises on performance! G.SKILL has managed its DDR4 128GB kit, based on unbuffered 16GB DDR4 modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, at an ultra-high 3000MHz frequency with low timings of CL14. This luxury premium memory kit is displayed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor.
Pushing the Extreme Limit of 64GB (16GBx4) at 3333MHz
Demonstrating the extreme limit of 16GB modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, G.SKILL also showcases a total of 64GB with four modules of 16GB running at 3333MHz, surpassing even the latest 8GB-module based 64GB capacity memory kits. Installed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor, this is possibly the most diverse high-end system setup ever.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology