Logitech International (SIX:LOGN) (Nasdaq:LOGI) today announced that the Company will file Form 12b-25 and expects to file its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended March 31, 2015 within the week. The Company changed its auditors in the third quarter of fiscal year 2015. And, given the timing of the engagement for their first-year audit and the Lifesize goodwill impairment, the Company is utilizing Rule 12b-25, which allows for a filing of the Form 10-K within fifteen days to be deemed timely.
Logitech expects to publish its annual report to shareholders, and its invitation and proxy statement for its 2015 annual general meeting, in late July 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse