ZOTAC Expands NITRO Features and Compatibility
New ZOTAC FireStorm software adds new features and enables compatibility with all NVIDIA-based graphics cards
HONG KONG - Feb. 24, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today unleashes the award-winning ZOTAC NITRO hardware-overclocking controller for use with all NVIDIA GeForce based graphics cards. The ZOTAC NITRO is the world's first hardware-overclocking controller, enabling graphics card overclocking with the press of three buttons.
"End users demanded that we open up the NITRO hardware for use with non-ZOTAC graphics cards. We listened, and with a software update, the ZOTAC NITRO will work with all NVIDIA GeForce based graphics cards," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
With the newest version of ZOTAC FireStorm 1.015 software, the ZOTAC NITRO is now unlocked to overclock NVIDIA GeForce 8 series and newer graphics cards. ZOTAC FireStorm 1.015 also breathes new life into the NITRO with new features catered towards experts, such as no overclocking limits, manual overclocking increment adjustments (1, 5 and 10 MHz), profile naming and profile creation within FireStorm.
"The latest version of ZOTAC FireStorm opens up the NITRO to a world of new possibilities. With all the new expert features, ZOTAC FireStorm paired with the NITRO is a powerful graphics card tuning solution for novice and expert users," Mr. Berger added.
The ZOTAC NITRO also features temperature monitoring and manual fan-speed control. Unlimited performance profiles, with naming, are supported for hardcore enthusiasts that prefer different settings for different games and applications.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC NITRO with FireStorm 1.015 software.
ZOTAC NITRO unlocked to support all NVIDIA GeForce 8 and newer graphics cards
New FireStorm 1.015 software breathes new life into the NITRO
Expert mode with manual overclocking increment adjustments (1, 5 and 10 MHz)
Unlimited performance profiles with naming supported
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- DOTA 2 'The International' breaks through $15 million prize pool
- Windows 10 launches on July 29, but you'll probably have to wait
- Next Car Game sees downgraded graphics with its latest update
- Gamers claim Elite: Dangerous graphics have been watered down
- Sony's latest PS4 uses up to 18% less power, also weighs less
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors