ZOTAC Expands NITRO Features and Compatibility
New ZOTAC FireStorm software adds new features and enables compatibility with all NVIDIA-based graphics cards
HONG KONG - Feb. 24, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today unleashes the award-winning ZOTAC NITRO hardware-overclocking controller for use with all NVIDIA GeForce based graphics cards. The ZOTAC NITRO is the world's first hardware-overclocking controller, enabling graphics card overclocking with the press of three buttons.
"End users demanded that we open up the NITRO hardware for use with non-ZOTAC graphics cards. We listened, and with a software update, the ZOTAC NITRO will work with all NVIDIA GeForce based graphics cards," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
With the newest version of ZOTAC FireStorm 1.015 software, the ZOTAC NITRO is now unlocked to overclock NVIDIA GeForce 8 series and newer graphics cards. ZOTAC FireStorm 1.015 also breathes new life into the NITRO with new features catered towards experts, such as no overclocking limits, manual overclocking increment adjustments (1, 5 and 10 MHz), profile naming and profile creation within FireStorm.
"The latest version of ZOTAC FireStorm opens up the NITRO to a world of new possibilities. With all the new expert features, ZOTAC FireStorm paired with the NITRO is a powerful graphics card tuning solution for novice and expert users," Mr. Berger added.
The ZOTAC NITRO also features temperature monitoring and manual fan-speed control. Unlimited performance profiles, with naming, are supported for hardcore enthusiasts that prefer different settings for different games and applications.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC NITRO with FireStorm 1.015 software.
ZOTAC NITRO unlocked to support all NVIDIA GeForce 8 and newer graphics cards
New FireStorm 1.015 software breathes new life into the NITRO
Expert mode with manual overclocking increment adjustments (1, 5 and 10 MHz)
Unlimited performance profiles with naming supported
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset