Corsair Gaming, a division of PC gaming hardware leader Corsair, today announced the addition of the STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard to Corsair's award-winning line of PC gaming accessories. By bringing the unmatched lighting customization and Cherry MX switches found in Corsair's RGB keyboards to STRAFE, Corsair has created the most advanced mono-backlit mechanical gaming keyboard available. Sporting a sleek new industrial design, STRAFE will be widely available in late June at an MSRP of $109.99.
The STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard's brilliant red backlighting can be customized to a virtually unlimited number of lighting configurations and effects. Each key can be programmed with automated macros using CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) software. Users can choose from six unique lighting effects or craft their own custom profiles and share them on Corsair Gaming.
"As a former pro gamer, I know firsthand that performance and customization matters. STRAFE, like all Corsair mechanical keyboards, features the world-leading Cherry MX gaming keys to deliver the ultimate performance and confidence when in battle," said Jason Christian, product manager at Corsair. "Combined with the virtually unlimited advanced lighting and macro customization of our CUE software, STRAFE is the definitive choice for gamers dedicated to improving their game."
- German-made Cherry MX red switches with gold contacts for fast, precise key presses
- Fully programmable brilliant red LED backlighting for unrivaled personalization
- USB pass-through port for easy connections
- Textured and contoured FPS/MOBA keycaps
- 100% anti-ghosting technology with 104-key rollover
- Enhanced, easy-access multimedia controls
- $109.99 MSRP
STRAFE has a suggested retail price of $109.99 in the US and will be available in June from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is backed with a limited 2-year warranty and Corsair customer service and technical support.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives