Eurocom launches the Intel Core i7-5775C Broadwell CPUs in the socket LGA1150, Intel Z97 based 15.6" P5 Pro and 17.3" P7 Pro Mobile Supercomputer laptops with 32 GB memory, 5 TB storage and upgradeable MXM 3.0b based graphics from NVIDIA GeForce, Quadro and AMD Radeon.
The EUROCOM P5 and P7 Pro laptops offer serious CPU socket scalability and upgradeability with support for 4th and 5th generation processors in the form of Intel Core i5, i7, i7 Extreme and Xeon processors. Being fully upgradeable and configurable, customers can now come to Eurocom for a variety of Enthusiast and Professional processors.
These 14nm Intel Broadwell CPUs advance power efficiency over previous offerings by specifying 65W TDPs for unlocked quad-core models (QC).
Eurocom provides an unlocked BIOS to allow customers to take full advantage of overclocking capabilities within unlocked Intel processors.
Memory is fully upgradeable and configurable with four SO-DIMM sockets able to support up to 32 GB of memory.
The 15.6" EUROCOM P5 Pro supports a variety of crystal clear displays from 1920x1080 FHD, to 3840x2160 4K displays to allow customers to choose the exact display for their projects. The 17.3" EUROCOM P7 Pro supports High Definition matte and glossy displays so there is no need for an external monitor.
The EUROCOM P7 Pro and P5 Pro support a full line of professional grade NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M graphics, along with enthusiast graphics from NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M, 970M, 965M and AMD Radeon R9-M290X allowing customers to get the mobile graphics processing power so they can stay productive wherever life takes them.
The P5 Pro is prewired for 3G/4G module support, through an M.2 slot, so users can have a reliable internet connection on the go.
Storage comes by way of four drive bays, two M.2. SSD slots and 2 standard drive bays for up to 5.2 TB of RAIDable storage. PCIe Solid State drives are supported for enhanced storage performance. RAID 0,1,5 and 10 are offered for maximum performance or redundancy.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4