Corsair®, a world leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the all-in-one Hydro Series H110i GTX, the company's most advanced and customizable liquid CPU cooler yet, as well as new Hydro Series HG10 GPU cooling brackets for NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 980 Ti and GTX 970 video cards.
Hydro Series H110i GTX Liquid CPU Cooler
The Hydro Series H110i GTX liquid CPU cooler pairs two 140mm fans with a 280mm radiator for extreme CPU cooling that is superior to stock CPU air coolers, delivering lower temperatures and quiet operations for both processor-intensive applications or light PC loads. The self-contained design of the H110i GTX makes it easier to install than stock air coolers and requires no filling or maintenance. The H110i GTX features a new generation, high-efficiency cooling block with a striking new look, including Titanium-colored logo inserts on the block and radiator. An optional kit with both red and blue inserts will be sold separately.
The H110i GTX has Corsair Link software control built in which allows advanced customization and monitoring by simply attaching the included cable to a motherboard USB header and downloading the software. Users can then customize and monitor temperatures, fan speed, pump speeds, and the RGB LED logo on the cooling block.
- 280mm dual-fan radiator: more surface area for superior cooling performance
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Dual SP140L PWM fans: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link software control: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from the desktop
- Support modern desktop CPUs: Support for Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011 and AMD AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2
- 5-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $139.99
Hydro Series HG10 N980 and N970 GPU Cooling Brackets
The Hydro Series HG10 GPU liquid cooling brackets allow users to connect a Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU cooler (not included) to video cards to increase graphics performance at lower noise levels than stock video card coolers. The new HG10 N980 and N970 versions can be easily installed on reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 980, and GTX 970 video cards. The HG10's combined with a Corsair Hydro Series CPU liquid cooler can reduce the GPU's temperature up to 45° C, and works with the video card automatic temperature control to lower the speed of its onboard fan for quieter operation. The HG10 bracket also helps cool the GPU's main processor and VRAM and VRMs, helping extend the life of the GPU and providing more overclocking headroom.
- Seamlessly pairs any Corsair Hydro Series CPU cooler to your NVIDIA GeForce GTX video card
- Reduces GPU temperature for more overclocking headroom, providing as much as 25% clock speed increase
- Integrated mounting bracket cools the main GPU processor without transferring heat onto other components
- Included low-noise blower fan cools VRMs and VRAMs quietly and effectively
- Compatible with reference design cards for NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 970, and GTX 760. See corsair.com for a full compatibility list.
- 2-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $39.99
The Hydro Series H110i GTX and Hydro Series HG10 N970 will be available in July from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. Hydro Series HG10 N980 will be available in August. To learn more about Corsair PC cooling products, please visit:
Visit Corsair at Computex 2015 in Taipei
Corsair will be showcasing the new cooling products at Computex 2015 in Taipei from June 2-5, 2015. The products will be shown by appointment only in Corsair's press suite at the Grand Hyatt.
Product Images and Videos
Hydro Series H110i GTX liquid CPU cooler:
Hydro Series HG10 liquid GPU cooling brackets:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni