Corsair®, a world leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the all-in-one Hydro Series H110i GTX, the company's most advanced and customizable liquid CPU cooler yet, as well as new Hydro Series HG10 GPU cooling brackets for NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 980 Ti and GTX 970 video cards.
Hydro Series H110i GTX Liquid CPU Cooler
The Hydro Series H110i GTX liquid CPU cooler pairs two 140mm fans with a 280mm radiator for extreme CPU cooling that is superior to stock CPU air coolers, delivering lower temperatures and quiet operations for both processor-intensive applications or light PC loads. The self-contained design of the H110i GTX makes it easier to install than stock air coolers and requires no filling or maintenance. The H110i GTX features a new generation, high-efficiency cooling block with a striking new look, including Titanium-colored logo inserts on the block and radiator. An optional kit with both red and blue inserts will be sold separately.
The H110i GTX has Corsair Link software control built in which allows advanced customization and monitoring by simply attaching the included cable to a motherboard USB header and downloading the software. Users can then customize and monitor temperatures, fan speed, pump speeds, and the RGB LED logo on the cooling block.
- 280mm dual-fan radiator: more surface area for superior cooling performance
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Dual SP140L PWM fans: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link software control: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from the desktop
- Support modern desktop CPUs: Support for Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011 and AMD AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2
- 5-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $139.99
Hydro Series HG10 N980 and N970 GPU Cooling Brackets
The Hydro Series HG10 GPU liquid cooling brackets allow users to connect a Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU cooler (not included) to video cards to increase graphics performance at lower noise levels than stock video card coolers. The new HG10 N980 and N970 versions can be easily installed on reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 980, and GTX 970 video cards. The HG10's combined with a Corsair Hydro Series CPU liquid cooler can reduce the GPU's temperature up to 45° C, and works with the video card automatic temperature control to lower the speed of its onboard fan for quieter operation. The HG10 bracket also helps cool the GPU's main processor and VRAM and VRMs, helping extend the life of the GPU and providing more overclocking headroom.
- Seamlessly pairs any Corsair Hydro Series CPU cooler to your NVIDIA GeForce GTX video card
- Reduces GPU temperature for more overclocking headroom, providing as much as 25% clock speed increase
- Integrated mounting bracket cools the main GPU processor without transferring heat onto other components
- Included low-noise blower fan cools VRMs and VRAMs quietly and effectively
- Compatible with reference design cards for NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 970, and GTX 760. See corsair.com for a full compatibility list.
- 2-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $39.99
The Hydro Series H110i GTX and Hydro Series HG10 N970 will be available in July from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. Hydro Series HG10 N980 will be available in August. To learn more about Corsair PC cooling products, please visit:
Visit Corsair at Computex 2015 in Taipei
Corsair will be showcasing the new cooling products at Computex 2015 in Taipei from June 2-5, 2015. The products will be shown by appointment only in Corsair's press suite at the Grand Hyatt.
Product Images and Videos
Hydro Series H110i GTX liquid CPU cooler:
Hydro Series HG10 liquid GPU cooling brackets:
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter