-- Sound Blaster X-Fi Audio Now Available on Latest GIGABYTE Motherboards --
-- Experience Audio Fidelity Like You Never Have Before --
Taipei, Taiwan, February 24, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today is pleased to announce GIGABYTE X58/P45/P43/P41 series motherboards now support Creative's latest Sound Blaster X-Fi technologies, delivering a premium audio quality and listening experience for your PC.
X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity is the new audio standard from Creative that makes your music and movies way better. It breathes life into songs, restores detail, and expands the music to surround sound. For music lovers or gamers, X-Fi technology delivers superior 3D audio solutions. At the heart of X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity lie three key technologies; X-Fi CMSS-3D Virtual, X-Fi Crystalizer and EAX® ADVANCED HD 4.0.
X-Fi CMSS-3D Virtual technology expands your stereo MP3s and digital movies into surround sound over multi-channel speakers, stereo speakers or even headphones. X-Fi CMSS-3D Virtual expands the sound stage of any setup so you literally feel surrounded by multi-channel speakers, allowing you to enjoy an incredibly natural surround sound experience.
X-Fi Crystalizer technology restores the detail and vibrancy to your compressed music and movies by digitally re-mastering all the highs and lows, while leaving the mid range (vocals) untouched. X-Fi Crystalizer technology delivers richer, more dynamic elements to you music, and ensures you'll hear everything in crystal clear clarity.
EAX® ADVANCED HD 4.0, with its state-of-the-art Multi-Environment rendering and reverb modeling, delivers a much more realistic and immersive 3D gaming experience than is possible with standard motherboard audio.
GIGABYTE's entire X58/P45/P43/P41 motherboard lineup as well as other motherboard series featuring the ALC889A or ALC888 audio codecs now offer support for Sound Blaster X-Fi Technology, providing way better audio effects for your PC entertainment experience. For more about X-Fi on GIGABYTE motherboards and free 30-day trial download, please visit: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/FileList/WebPage/mb_090106_xfi/tech_090106_xfi.htm
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4