World's first mini PC to support Windows 10 Cortana
World leading hardware & PC System manufacturer Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), will line up LIVA mini PC products, brand new LEET gaming motherboards and announce its new exclusive DURATHON 2 technology in Computex 2015. Also, ECS will play all final stage『How do you LIVA?』short films in its booth, and conduct an award ceremony on June 4th. ECS welcomes its guests to find out more about its attractive new products and partake in its event at ECS booth L0410 Nangang Hall from June 2nd to 6th.
LIVA mini PC
The new flagship LIVA Core is the world's first PC to adopt the Intel® Core M 14nm processor. It not only features an Intel 802.11 ac Wi-Fi card supporting wireless display (WiDi) technology; but also natively supports fast M.2 SSD! LIVA Core is combination of performance and power saving. Brand new LIVA X2 sports a fashionable pearl white finish, breaking the conception of a traditional computer. Supporting up to 4GB memory, 64GB eMMC, M.2 SSD and adopting a 3 times faster Wi-Fi ac card, ECS LIVA Core and X2 are also the World's first mini PC supporting Windows 10 Cortana voice assistance via native dual microphones.
LEET Gaming motherboards
ECS will display whole new LEET Gaming motherboards! Equipped with Dragon gaming Ethernet, which offers low latency to game lag free. New HDMI 2.0 video output provides 60FPS smoothly experience; and support 2-Way video cards to build a powerful gaming machine. Featuring 10Gbps USB 3.0 ports, M.2 and SATA-Express connectors, ECS new LEET gaming motherboards sport no lag network, smooth screen and faster transmission, the best choice of gaming PC.
Exclusive DURATHON 2 technology
ECS delivers high quality, stable and convenient motherboards to end-users. Thanks to its R&D department, Reliability and BIOS teams' work, ECS is proud to announce new DURATHON 2 technology in Computex 2015. ECS motherboards implement high quality components, pass strict environment tests for making strong products. An enhanced overclocking function in BIOS and simple PCB printing, provide a convenient ECS motherboard for the end-user.
Location: L0410 Nangang Hall
Time: June 2nd ~ June 7th, 2015
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse