World's first mini PC to support Windows 10 Cortana
World leading hardware & PC System manufacturer Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), will line up LIVA mini PC products, brand new LEET gaming motherboards and announce its new exclusive DURATHON 2 technology in Computex 2015. Also, ECS will play all final stage『How do you LIVA?』short films in its booth, and conduct an award ceremony on June 4th. ECS welcomes its guests to find out more about its attractive new products and partake in its event at ECS booth L0410 Nangang Hall from June 2nd to 6th.
LIVA mini PC
The new flagship LIVA Core is the world's first PC to adopt the Intel® Core M 14nm processor. It not only features an Intel 802.11 ac Wi-Fi card supporting wireless display (WiDi) technology; but also natively supports fast M.2 SSD! LIVA Core is combination of performance and power saving. Brand new LIVA X2 sports a fashionable pearl white finish, breaking the conception of a traditional computer. Supporting up to 4GB memory, 64GB eMMC, M.2 SSD and adopting a 3 times faster Wi-Fi ac card, ECS LIVA Core and X2 are also the World's first mini PC supporting Windows 10 Cortana voice assistance via native dual microphones.
LEET Gaming motherboards
ECS will display whole new LEET Gaming motherboards! Equipped with Dragon gaming Ethernet, which offers low latency to game lag free. New HDMI 2.0 video output provides 60FPS smoothly experience; and support 2-Way video cards to build a powerful gaming machine. Featuring 10Gbps USB 3.0 ports, M.2 and SATA-Express connectors, ECS new LEET gaming motherboards sport no lag network, smooth screen and faster transmission, the best choice of gaming PC.
Exclusive DURATHON 2 technology
ECS delivers high quality, stable and convenient motherboards to end-users. Thanks to its R&D department, Reliability and BIOS teams' work, ECS is proud to announce new DURATHON 2 technology in Computex 2015. ECS motherboards implement high quality components, pass strict environment tests for making strong products. An enhanced overclocking function in BIOS and simple PCB printing, provide a convenient ECS motherboard for the end-user.
Location: L0410 Nangang Hall
Time: June 2nd ~ June 7th, 2015
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017