RAID-10 Replication NAS Synchronizes with NetSwap Appliances and Public Cloud Storage.
Highly Reliable Systems, the innovative American-made backup appliance experts, have revealed at Automation Nation 2015 their upcoming NetSwap 600 rack-mounted computer backup NAS system featuring six disk bays capable of RAID-10 configuration with built-in virtual machine support and remote management tools. Designed to replicate with other backup appliances as well as public cloud storage, NetSwap 600 utilizes hardware-based encryption and disk redundancy to securely store server data.
The High-Rely NetSwap 600 NAS is a 2U rack-mounted purpose built backup appliance powered by an Intel Core-i3 processor and DDR3 RAM, complete with an integrated Xen Hypervisor for creating disaster recovery virtual machines and capable of block-level AES-256 data encryption. NetSwap 600 works well with Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools such as LabTech, Kaseya, N-able, and several others to provide the most reliable backup solution available. For hardware level monitoring, NetSwap products provide TCP/HTTP network file based methods. High-Rely's own Windows-based NetSwap Dashboard client allows remote monitoring of device status, including: hard drive presence, mirror status (eg: degraded, rebuilding, etc), and other useful events.
NetSwap 600 includes Gigabit Ethernet network attachment, expandable to 10GbE, with support for CIFS network shares, NFS Linux/Unix/Vmware shares, or iSCSI block level drive access that allows transfer speeds of up to 1620 Gigabytes/hour (10GbE) or up to 360 GB/hr using Gigabit Ethernet. The NetSwap 600 computer backup NAS system features replication with other High-Rely NetSwap appliances, as well as rsync targets. In addition, NetSwap will replicate with popular cloud vendors such as: Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, DreamHost DreamCloud, and Dropbox.
Integrated Watchdog circuitry monitors NetSwap 600 for even higher reliability, notifying administrators when a alert occurs. High-Rely's knowledgeable U.S.-based support team is available for help requests, and a large collection of technical guides are published for self-service tasks. Each NetSwap backup NAS may be paired with an optional dynamic support contract for up to 3 years, adding advance replacement service on hardware components and covering shipping costs to and from the High-Rely service center.
NetSwap 600 is expected to launch in Summer 2015, for $1799 MSRP. High-Rely backup appliances are available only through channel partners. To learn more about our reseller program, please visit https://www.high-rely.com/channel-partner-reseller-application/.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni